Fraud or no fraud? that is the question...

JaCrispy

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Why are so many people beholden to a con man?  What has happened to the ability to think?

A third of Hillary voters thought Trump was an illegitimate president the months following the election and Hillary wasn't warning anybody about fraud before the election like Trump was.  They're in the denial stage and prominent right wing sources they follow are profiting off of them by giving them easily debunked voting fraud accusations.

13 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Get off youtube, dude.

And if you are going to keep posting every nonsensical, half-brained conspiracy video that pops up there, you're probably better suited for the other board.

No fraud. Georgia just RE-certified AGAIN today after ANOTHER hand recount. Trump has now lost GA 3 times. And I love being a part of it.

On to the run-offs. Early voting starts Monday.

What other board?

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

A third of Hillary voters thought Trump was an illegitimate president the months following the election and Hillary wasn't warning anybody about fraud before the election like Trump was.  They're in the denial stage and prominent right wing sources they follow are profiting off of them by giving them easily debunked voting fraud accusations.

Lol, you go with that. That's all your side has. The left has been lieing to you for four years. But now they're telling the truth. Lol, sure they are.

15 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Get off youtube, dude.

And if you are going to keep posting every nonsensical, half-brained conspiracy video that pops up there, you're probably better suited for the other board.

No fraud. Georgia just RE-certified AGAIN today after ANOTHER hand recount. Trump has now lost GA 3 times. And I love being a part of it.

On to the run-offs. Early voting starts Monday.

Spoken like a true coward. Lol

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

What other board?

Exactly. We'll leave it at that.

1 minute ago, Bidens_basement said:

Lol, you go with that. That's all your side has. The left has been lieing to you for four years. But now they're telling the truth. Lol, sure they are.

Spoken like a true coward. Lol

Like the cowards that ran to make their own safe space?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

How hard is it to spell lying?  Jesus.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Exactly. We'll leave it at that.

Like the cowards that ran to make their own safe space?

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

😂 If you say so...

They've closed their Political shell over there less they be made fun of by people who happen across their "Bills" forum or people on here.

7 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

https://www.inputmag.com/culture/fact-checkers-cant-keep-up-with-trumps-growing-lie-count-25k

16 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So if Biden has won Georgia 3 times now that means he gets 48 EC votes now right.😃

See, that’s the spirit.  I really don’t know why all you folks are fussing so much.  You seem to have it in the bag, but there’s an awful lot of hand wringing about things.  My advice—just look at what the evidence presented is, consider whether or not it’s valid, and process accordingly.  

That’s what DJT supporters were forced to do for nearly 4 years.  You’ll be fine, and we’ll all be better for it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

See, that’s the spirit.  I really don’t know why all you folks are fussing so much.  You seem to have it in the bag, but there’s an awful lot of hand wringing about things.  My advice—just look at what the evidence presented is, consider whether or not it’s valid, and process accordingly.  

That’s what DJT supporters were forced to do for nearly 4 years.  You’ll be fine, and we’ll all be better for it. 

Awful lot of hand wringing...It's a political forum what bigger topic is there than Trump spreading out his loss across a month.

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Any hand wringing has nothing to do with Trump's chance of winning. That is zero.

The concern is the damage he is doing to America's credibility for no reason than being a sore loser. Like everything else he has done in his life, personal and professional, he will destroy something rather than allow anyone else to enjoy or profit from it. Now he is attacking our own institutions and the droves of dummies who follow him are eating it up.

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sure.  What evidence?

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Awful lot of hand wringing...It's a political forum what bigger topic is there than Trump spreading out his loss across a month.

My goodness the narcissism🤣.   Not  you “you”, “you” the collective.  Maybe you’re fine (you you, not the you collective here) and dislike the approach but are willing to see it through.  

People are dropping conspiracy, goal posts,  50 suits by 50 different people, and the fall of the republic. 

Let’s just agree to disagree and see. It. Through. 

Just now, Scraps said:

Sure.  What evidence?

The evidence submitted.  Or lack thereof if you prefer.  Either way, I don’t really care.  

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The evidence submitted.  Or lack thereof if you prefer.  Either way, I don’t really care.  

What evidence has been submitted?  And if you admit that there is a lack thereof, is there anything to consider?

It just keeps coming back to the same conclusion.  Trump lost.

Just now, Scraps said:

What evidence has been submitted?  And if you admit that there is a lack thereof, is there anything to consider?

But the guy in the video yawned.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Got it right here

Blank Page GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Just as soon as someone gives me something to put in it.

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My goodness the narcissism🤣.   Not  you “you”, “you” the collective.  Maybe you’re fine (you you, not the you collective here) and dislike the approach but are willing to see it through.  

People are dropping conspiracy, goal posts,  50 suits by 50 different people, and the fall of the republic. 

Let’s just agree to disagree and see. It. Through. 

Has pretending Trump isn't a narcissist damaged you're perception of what the word means? 

Edited by Warcodered