OMG - He said what? Adam Gase admits he hasn't helped Sam Darnold develop as NFL QB

Just now, Doc said:

If he's willing to sign as a backup, sure.

Nah, I think he gets a chance to start where ever he goes. He might have to earn it but I think everyone in the NFL is well aware of what an absolute garbage coach Gase is. Look at Tannehill since he left Miami. Look at Miami since they jettisoned Gase. And add Gase into what is already an inept organization in the Jets and I think anyone with a level head will take a flyer on the 3rd overall pick from a couple years ago. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Sam Darnold with the pats? thats actually a little scary cause I feel NE can Fix him.

I would be a little worried. I just know the Pats are going to be digging for a QB now. They've won games they've had no business winning with absolutely terrible play from the QB position. Darnold will be on the radar for sure, very little risk with the chance for high reward is the Pats kind of move. Even average play this year from the QB position and they'd be in the hunt for East again.

Just now, Luka said:

I would be a little worried. I just know the Pats are going to be digging for a QB now. They've won games they've had no business winning with absolutely terrible play from the QB position. Darnold will be on the radar for sure, very little risk with the chance for high reward is the Pats kind of move. Even average play this year from the QB position and they'd be in the hunt for East again.

I just think he is way way better then what he has shown. Coaching staffs have ruined this kid but not unrepairable.

3 hours ago, Luka said:

Nah, I think he gets a chance to start where ever he goes. He might have to earn it but I think everyone in the NFL is well aware of what an absolute garbage coach Gase is. Look at Tannehill since he left Miami. Look at Miami since they jettisoned Gase. And add Gase into what is already an inept organization in the Jets and I think anyone with a level head will take a flyer on the 3rd overall pick from a couple years ago. 

If teams try to sign him as a starter, that will rule the Cheaters out. They won’t pay the money, even if it’s a contract in the late teens per year.

16 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Today's post game presser was the first time I felt bad for the dude. Hes at a career rick bottom, probably realizing for the first time that he IS NOT good at this. Best of luck in whatever civilian job you have after this Adam

He'll have opportunities as an assistant offensive (QB or WR) coach but have to work his way back to OC.  Head coaching jobs are done, though.

• Like (+1) 1