Spotify users: List your 2020 top songs

SDS

Haha.  Mine is all gunked up from my kid.   He has a playlist that resembles a weird version of Jock Jams.  He listens to his playlist over and over again and tries to act out sports highlights.

1. Stop Me (a song that was on Madden a couple years ago)

2. We Will Rock You

3. Song 2

4. Dynamite

5. Vegas Lights

Top Artists though kind of represented me better

1. Primus

2. The Claypool Lennon Delirium

3, Panic! at the Disco (from my kid)

4. Pearl Jam

5. Brownout

• Like (+1) 1

I share my account with my partner so this was all messed up but it's kinda funny to see the mix of music. Our top genres were basically pop (both of us), hip hop (me), and show tunes (her).

Our top songs were basically all the songs from the newest The Killers album, which we both liked and she in particular listened to a ton so no surprise there. Our most listened artists were basically The Killers, the Hamilton soundtrack, and any singer that was a part of the Hamilton cast lol.

I'd be really curious to see what the list would look like if it was just my music. I would guess it would be mostly a mix of hip hop, pop, soul, and latino music.

Looking through our top songs list, the ones that I know are there because of me personally are:

• The Killers - Dying Breed
  • Walk Off the Earth - I'll Be There
  • Sam Cooke - What a Wonderful World
  • Kygo/Whitney Houston - Higher Love
  • Alvaro Soler - La Cintura
  • Avicii - Without You
  • Erphaan Alves - Overdue
  • Marquess - Calle de Ritmo
  • Morat/Alvaro Soler - Yo Contigo, Tu Conmigo
  • The Weeknd - Blinding Lights
  • Michael Kiwanuka - One More Night
  • Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
  • Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
  • The Spinners - Working My Way Back to You
  • Cordae/Anderson .Paak - RNP
  • Michael Kiwanuka - Hero
  • Eric B/Rakim - Paid In Full

I'd guess the artists I listen to the most when my partner isn't around are Alvaro Soler, Cordae, Eric B/Rakim, Michael Kiwanuka, Run The Jewels and Sam Cooke.

Edited by DCOrange

Just now, DCOrange said:

I share my account with my partner so this was all messed up but it's kinda funny to see the mix of music. Our top genres were basically pop (both of us), hip hop (me), and show tunes (her).

Our top songs were basically all the songs from the newest The Killers album, which we both liked and she in particular listened to a ton so no surprise there. Our most listened artists were basically The Killers, the Hamilton soundtrack, and any singer that was a part of the Hamilton cast lol.

I'd be really curious to see what the list would look like if it was just my music. I would guess it would be mostly a mix of hip hop, pop, soul, and latino music.

Looking through our top songs list, the ones that I know are there because of me personally are:

• The Killers - Dying Breed

The new album was difficult but pretty damn good.  The opening track grew on me like a parasite.  Wasn't a fan at first but now I rock out to it every day.

I got married last October so some of these were related to that event but here goes my list

Shotgun -George Ezra

Perfect (Symphony) -Ed Sheeran and Andrea Boccelli

Shut Up and Dance -Walk the Moon

1985 -Bowling for Soup

Hands Down -Dashboard Confession

Hallelujah -Jeff Buckley

Girlfriend -Avril Lavigne

Rumor Has It -Clay Walker

Old Town Road Remix -Lil Nas, Billy Ray Cyrus, Mason Ramsey

***** on Feel the Noize -Quiet Riot

The Safe Dance Extended Version -Men Without Hats

Bonfire Heart -James Blunt

House Where Nobody Lives -Tom Waits

Wonderful Tonight -Eric Clapton

Trouble Maker -Olly Murs and Flo Rida

Our House -Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young

Edited by The Jokeman

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.