The Democrats very bad election day

Big Blitz

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The riots of the summer obviously had a negative affect on down ballot Democrats. That's pretty bad news, because what sparked the riots? Police killing people. 

The rioters had a negative effect on everything for the most part ! After what happened in Seattle and Portland i don't care if i ever go there again and some of the businesses have left too to show their disgust with how the situation was handled .

IMHO those that were actually protesting peacefully had good reason to but some used that as a excuse to jump on board .

How many of those rioters were truly on board with the movement and how many were actually just a bunch of thugs looking to personally profit from some one else's loss?

Just give them a excuse and conveniently jumped in just for the simple fact of personal gain or to just cause trouble ? I believe there were a lot more than we will ever know !! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

you should stop posting for a while and take some night classes.  

being dumb and emotional is hard to overcome. 

I see you don't listen to your own advice. It's good when you run out of fake fraud news and find out Trump has been lying to you, it makes you lash out to those who were correct the whole time.

7 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Someone has to feed you

The pain a man you’ll never meet named Don has inflicted on both of you is lol city. 

Get it together, this ***** is sadder than sad. 

lulz @ you wackjobs 

Edited by Teddy KGB

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

The pain a man you’ll never meet named Don has inflicted on both of you is lol city. 

Get it together, this ***** is sadder than sad. 

lulz @ you wackjobs 

Says the guy who can't stay away from here, I know Trump losing and lying to you caused so much pain. 

Trump has infected your mind to the point even after he is done being president we will all forget him and you will still be giving him money.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

They hid the politics forum - probably because it shows the world how batshitt insane they are.

I thought you cried to mods about your treatment here ? 

why are you following the same folks elsewhere.    

Seems pretty irrational no ? 

20 minutes ago, TBBills said:

They must cry in the other forums that we are debunking all their crazy theories, it forces them to come here and lash out like the brainwashed mental patients they are.

debunk those fries guy, you’re no Anderson Cooper.   

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

I thought you cried to mods about your treatment here ? 

why are you following the same folks elsewhere.    

Seems pretty irrational no ? 

debunk those fries guy, you’re no Anderson Cooper.   

Keep being mad at Trump lying to you.

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

They must cry in the other forums that we are debunking all their crazy theories, it forces them to come here and lash out like the brainwashed mental patients they are.

I guess that Teddy-boy drew the short straw and had to come here to uphold the Trump narrative, which is why he sounds like the brainwashed mental patient he is.

I seriously wonder how any of my sane republican fellow Americans can still support Trump....You reach a point where the amount of ***** that needs to be swept under the rug outweighs the conviction of  " following the party line "......He's not worth it...no single individual is....The GOP has to get as far away from Trumpism as possible....

• Like (+1) 2