LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PICK!!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you are a bunch of morons. complete morons.

this pick allows mcgahee to explote undernumbered boxes. teams have to cover 3 WRS now. moulds time is coming to an end to boot. further, this kid will enhance the special teams. and lastly, this kid is uncoverable in the REDZONE. he can NOT BE COVERED there. sit back and watch 2005...

GREAT Selection by the administration

yes the NO trade for Travis was garbage, I hate the guy after his comments and i want him gone. Although I know all the bs wil be spewed at me about getting "value" in a trade. At this point I would rather have shelton than nothing. Now we dont have a LT, a dsigruntled rb and the Cards got arrington

i posted that we should go after a WR a few days back.

it forces teams to only play 6 or 7 guys in the box and here willis can rush for 2,000 yards against these fronts.  WOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOW!!  roscoe parish is flat out awesome!

314798[/snapback]

I'm a 'Canes fan, I didn't like Roscoe. He is small, plays small, a miniscule target who drops some easy passes and hasn't any power at all. A heavy breath will knock him to the ground. A couple times, I thought he was killed dead on the field. He lived, but he missed time. The 'Canes are really going thru a down time, simialar to the early 90's, when they can't find good receivers who can actually catch the ball, otherwise Roscoe wouldn't have played much.

He became to me, a symbol of the decline of the program this year and I was so looking forward to his graduation. This pick is bad, but consistent with Donahoe's history of drafting small receivers with limited upside like Josh Reed and Troy Edwards. He needs to stay away from those guys and stick more to the dymamic talents like Lee Evans. TD really scared me the other day when he was singing the praises of Josh Reed, who he claimed to have drafted to be a #3 receiver. He spent a very early second rounder on Reed in a decent draft year.

The only positives are the fact that it's a dogass draft, and that they didn't trade Travis Henry to draft ROSCOE! :lol:

Gotta have faith in TD. I just remember 2 years back, when everyone was calling for his head when he selected McGahee..

Be patient. This will make sense.... just not right now. Especially with the TH situation. But I have faith in TD.

He'll play the role that Antwaan Randle El played. Last year was his breakout season, and that third WR did open up the field for Pittsburgh. A great support for the new QB, is a great WR corp.

Sure a solid OL would help, but you have to take what you can get. At least the part of me that trusts TD and TM hopes that is the case.

I'm a 'Canes fan, I didn't like Roscoe.  He is small, plays small, a miniscule target who drops some easy passes and hasn't any power at all.  A heavy breath will knock him to the ground.  A couple times, I thought he was killed dead on the field.  He lived, but he missed time.  The 'Canes are really going thru a down time, simialar to the early 90's, when they can't find good receivers who can actually catch the ball, otherwise Roscoe wouldn't have played much.

He became to me, a symbol of the decline of the program this year and I was so looking forward to his graduation.  This pick is bad, but consistent with Donahoe's history of drafting small receivers with limited upside like Josh Reed and Troy Edwards.  He needs to stay away from those guys and stick more to the dymamic talents like Lee Evans.  TD really scared me the other day when he was singing the praises of Josh Reed, who he claimed to have drafted to be a #3 receiver.  He spent a very early second rounder on Reed in a decent draft year.

The only positives are the fact that it's a dogass draft, and that they didn't trade Travis Henry to draft ROSCOE!  :w00t:

315008[/snapback]

I'm with you, 170 lbs?

He's gonna get killed out there. Wait till Rodney Harrison hits him over the middle.

I watched Roscoe torch the number one rated D in all of college football last year (N.C.State). You are just a blind and dumb bastard and have no idea what you are talking about. why don't you go jack off and pull for the patriots.

Go Bills!!!!!

tommy in LA

I watched Roscoe torch the number one rated D in all of college football last year (N.C.State).  You are just a blind and dumb bastard and have no idea what you are talking about.  why don't you go jack off and pull for the patriots.

Go Bills!!!!!

tommy in LA

315199[/snapback]

Man, if you're ripping Roscoe P. for being negative, I'm glad you didn't read my post!

You wouldn't happen to be Tommy Davidson would you? Roscoe is built like Tommy D. Maybe Big Mike can bring Roscoe on the field in a backpack on third downs like in that Ace Ventura movie. :w00t:

... sweet ... i really like this pick ... could be a great #3 similiar to the Redskins "Smurfs" ... another demension to MM offence ... another great punt / kick returner ...

314816[/snapback]

The smurfs are a force not to be reckon with. :w00t:

Great pick, he should be able to replace Josh Reed with no problem.

I'm a 'Canes fan, I didn't like Roscoe.  He is small, plays small, a miniscule target who drops some easy passes and hasn't any power at all.  A heavy breath will knock him to the ground.  A couple times, I thought he was killed dead on the field.  He lived, but he missed time.  The 'Canes are really going thru a down time, simialar to the early 90's, when they can't find good receivers who can actually catch the ball, otherwise Roscoe wouldn't have played much.

He became to me, a symbol of the decline of the program this year and I was so looking forward to his graduation.  This pick is bad, but consistent with Donahoe's history of drafting small receivers with limited upside like Josh Reed and Troy Edwards.  He needs to stay away from those guys and stick more to the dymamic talents like Lee Evans.  TD really scared me the other day when he was singing the praises of Josh Reed, who he claimed to have drafted to be a #3 receiver.  He spent a very early second rounder on Reed in a decent draft year.

The only positives are the fact that it's a dogass draft, and that they didn't trade Travis Henry to draft ROSCOE!  :w00t:

315008[/snapback]

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can he return kicks? :w00t: