Is Biden a Lame Duck?

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I did answer your question...

Ā 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/17/joe-biden-race-crime-bill-1994-policing

Ā 

if this doesn't sway you then forever a racist you shall be.

Ā 

again, biden should be nowhere near making public policy.Ā  he has proven to be incompetent with responsibility.Ā  good thing is he's just a one term guy and as long as the senate stays red we can get by.Ā 

Just now, aristocrat said:

Ā 

again, biden should be nowhere near making public policy.Ā  he has proven to be incompetent with responsibility.Ā  good thing is he's just a one term guy and as long as the senate stays red we can get by.Ā 

Yet Trump should be near making public policy....Ā 

Ā 

Well when the democrats win the next election also you will probably try and say that guy is a racist also. Meanwhile the KKK and Proud Boys are supporting your racist leader.

Funny that Biden is a racist in your mind yet the NAACP supports him.... and have a law suit against Trump.

Ā 

Well when the democrats win the next election also you will probably try and say that guy is a racist also. Meanwhile the KKK and Proud Boys are supporting your racist leader.

Ā 

like i've asked you.Ā  show me policies that trump passed that actually hurt minorities.Ā  that decades from now some president will have to spend time pardoing people for spending decades in prison.Ā Ā 

Ā 

like i've asked you.Ā  show me policies that trump passed that actually hurt minorities.Ā  that decades from now some president will have to spend time pardoing people for spending decades in prison.Ā Ā 

NAACP backs Biden and has a law suit against Racist Trump. Please explain that one.

Ā 

Those policies would not pass not unlike 1994... Which you are talking about something almost 30 years ago.Ā 

Trump wanted a policy to ban all Muslims from entering the country but the day we live in it was not even allowed. Had to stop Trump from his racist self.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

NAACP backs Biden and has a law suit against Racist Trump. Please explain that one.

Ā 

Those policies would not pass not unlike 1994... Which you are talking about something almost 30 years ago.Ā 

Trump wanted a policy to ban all Muslims from entering the country but the day we live in it was not even allowed. Had to stop Trump from his racist self.

Ā 

thank you for admitting he hasn't passed anything hurting those communities. that's a start.Ā Ā 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Calling people racists when you have nothing else.Ā  The last refuge of the moron.

Well no calling coronavirus virus the Wuhan virus is the last refuge of the moron.

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Ā 

plenty to hurt who?Ā Ā 

Families of the minorities that Trump separated kids and parents, with some kids will probably never see their parents again.

Ā 

Trying to ban Muslims from entering this country.

Ā 

Being pro Proud Boys a known racist group.

Ā 

Trying to push down the minority vote in urban areas of the country on election day.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Ā 

Funny that Biden is a racist in your mind yet the NAACP supports him.... and have a law suit against Trump.

Ā 

Ā 

Richard Spencer and David Duke endorsed Biden.Ā 

Ā 

Go to Google.com to look them and that up so it can tell you what to think about it.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Trump might be the worst white nationalist in history.

Ā 

But that's to high info for you TBBDSBills.Ā  You might want to occasionally go to that other site to get yourself an education on such matters.Ā  Like politics, science, math, statistics, and economics.Ā Ā 

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

Calling people racists when you have nothing else.Ā  The last refuge of the moron.

Ā 

Ā 

And an entire political party campaigns on it.

Ā 

Tells you all you need to know about them.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

As to the question in this thread.....whoever won was going to be a lame duck.

Ā 

The second ACB got that seat, Trump accomplished in 4 years what no other president could do in 8.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Thats why I'm quite good.Ā  SCOTUS is all that matters.

Ā 

75% of the other crap people are arguing about bc they saw it on their low info cable news channel of choice is almost irrelevant.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Well no calling coronavirus virus the Wuhan virus is the last refuge of the moron.

Ā 

That's where it originated from, so...

Ā 

17 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Do you really want to get into the middle of these two?Ā 

Ā 

I wasn't.Ā  He called me a racist earlier.

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ā 

That's where it originated from, so...

Ā 

Ā 

I wasn't.Ā  He called me a racist earlier.

Yea it's term originated from a racist individual named Trump... but it is called Coronavirus or Covid-19, using a racist term is your thing though. If the shoe fits...

Ā 

You notice how I didn't call you a racist till you decided to be one?

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yea they campaign on it which is why all racist groups support Trump. Do not worry come Jan 20th Trump will be gone you wont have to worry about him doing that.

Edited by TBBills

In fact, odds were good if Trump won (he still might btw) the tougher election and likely much more consequential election to win is 2024.Ā  Which Rs as recentĀ history shows us would have a hard time getting a 3rd straight win.Ā Ā Ā 

Ā 

The Democrats just locked the most unlikable woman imaginable with a resume that consists of "I knew important people in California and I'm a minority" into the top of the ticket bc Biden isn't running again.Ā  And if she is beat in a primary, well by that time the Ds will have shown how completely worthless they are anyway and won't have Orange Man Racist to scream about anymore.Ā Ā 

Ā 

So enjoy these worthless 3 years (nothing gets done in an election year---Id prefer little ever get done from DC anyway).Ā  The first of which is going to be in mitigation mode.Ā  The 2nd will be the GOP winning back the House in 2022.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Biden has 2 paths to choose from.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Lead the Ds down the AOC road.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Or work with Rs to pass legislation that doesn't further tear apart the country that outside of the People's Republic of California is center right, and perhaps leave himself a decent legacy.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

But he won't.Ā  He's there to go the AOC path.Ā  Ask Abigail Spanberger what she thinks about that.Ā Ā 

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

In fact, odds were good if Trump won (he still might btw) the tougher election and likely much more consequential election to win is 2024.Ā  Which Rs as recentĀ history shows us would have a hard time getting a 3rd straight win.Ā Ā Ā 

Ā 

The Democrats just locked the most unlikable woman imaginable with a resume that consists of "I knew important people in California and I'm a minority" into the top of the ticket bc Biden isn't running again.Ā  And if she is beat in a primary, well by that time the Ds will have shown how completely worthless they are anyway and won't have Orange Man Racist to scream about anymore.Ā Ā 

Ā 

So enjoy these worthless 3 years (nothing gets done in an election year---Id prefer little ever get done from DC anyway).Ā  The first of which is going to be in mitigation mode.Ā  The 2nd will be the GOP winning back the House in 2022.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Biden has 2 paths to choose from.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Lead the Ds down the AOC road.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Or work with Rs to pass legislation that doesn't further tear apart the country that outside of the People's Republic of California is center right, and perhaps leave himself a decent legacy.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

But he won't.Ā  He's there to go the AOC path.Ā  Ask Abigail Spanberger what she thinks about that.Ā Ā 

Look at all this made up *****.... I like the part where you think Trump might still win.Ā 

Ā 

You seem to want the country to get destroyed.... You don't understand all that ***** you want to happen wont be good for the American people... but like Trump you dont care about the American people by that post and many others you have on here.Ā 

Edited by TBBills

Families of the minorities that Trump separated kids and parents, with some kids will probably never see their parents again.

Ā 

Trying to ban Muslims from entering this country.

Ā 

Being pro Proud Boys a known racist group.

Ā 

Trying to push down the minority vote in urban areas of the country on election day.

Ā 

if the worst you got is immigrant children who end up becoming American citizens and have a great shot at a good life and then some people that aren't allowed to travel to the US then I'd say Trump has managed to do a much better job with minorities than Biden.Ā  Ā Good try though.Ā  I don't think I've seen a beat down this bad in a long time

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Ā 

if the worst you got is immigrant children who end up becoming American citizens and have a great shot at a good life and then some people that aren't allowed to travel to the US then I'd say Trump has managed to do a much better job with minorities than Biden.Ā  Ā Good try though.Ā  I don't think I've seen a beat down this bad in a long time

SO you need to lie to make your point?

Ā 

Don't get mad at me for you getting beat down. Just know Trump is a racist especially if you think Biden is one. Biden passed a policy for against criminals, local police forces used that to force racism (The same police that support Trump b/c he supports the racist acts that have plagued this country)

Edited by TBBills

Ā 

tell me where i lied

THat whole post is made up... Kids will never see their parent again and you say they will have a better life because of it... horrible.

Ā 

Admit Trump is a racist.

You are the only person who cannot see past 1994 and it's sad. Good thing America as a whole can look toward the future while you wallow in the past, a past your own party helped make.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, TBBills said:

THat whole post is made up... Kids will never see their parent again and you say they will have a better life because of it... horrible.

Ā 

Admit Trump is a racist.

Ā 

The kids may see there parents again if they can find them.Ā  If not they get adopted here.Ā  It's actually a very common occurrence.Ā  Families pay somoene to take their kids across and leave them for border patrol and they can't just send kids back so the kids stay here.Ā  Yes, it's awful they wont see their families but what if it gives them a better chance in a better country?Ā Ā 

Ā 

The kids may see there parents again if they can find them.Ā  If not they get adopted here.Ā  It's actually a very common occurrence.Ā  Families pay somoene to take their kids across and leave them for border patrol and they can't just send kids back so the kids stay here.Ā  Yes, it's awful they wont see their families but what if it gives them a better chance in a better country?Ā Ā 

You are the only person who cannot see past 1994 and it's sad. Good thing America as a whole can look toward the future while you wallow in the past, a past your own party helped make.

Ā 

wow you are a horrible person.

Just now, TBBills said:

Ā 

Ā 

what did my post have to do with 1994?

Ā 

Ā 

i'll also mention that you bring up trumps history from the 1970's but i am not allowed to bring up bidens history?Ā  that makes total sense

Just now, TBBills said:

Did you forget what we were talking about already?

Ā 

Good thing America as a whole can look toward the future while you wallow in the past...

Ā 

yes, we were talking about the immigrant children and you changed the subject to something about 1994

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Ā 

i'll also mention that you bring up trumps history from the 1970's but i am not allowed to bring up bidens history?Ā  that makes total sense

Ā 

yes, we were talking about the immigrant children and you changed the subject to something about 1994

No we were talking about the law you cannot move on from even though everyone else int he country has. I understand you want to keep this racist bull#### up as long as possible b.c.you love it, but America has moved on. When you wallow in the past you cannot change the future.

Ā 

Ā 

You asked the question and I showed you, I didn't bring it up a million times I quickly moved into his most recent racist doings... Unlike you.

Edited by TBBills

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

No we were talking about the law you cannot move on from even though everyone else int he country has. I understand you want to keep this racist bull#### up as long as possible b.c.you love it, but America has moved on. When you wallow in the past you cannot change the future.

Ā 

so we werent talking about the immigrant kids that you brought up? lolĀ 

Ā 

so we werent talking about the immigrant kids that you brought up? lolĀ 

We were done talking about it b.c you will just make up some fantasy thinking and say they are better off without parents... Oh wait you already did that.

Edited by TBBills

Look at all this made up *****.... I like the part where you think Trump might still win.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes.Ā  They're called opinons.Ā  I'd encourage you to find some of your own and become more interesting.Ā Ā 

23 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Ā 

what did my post have to do with 1994?

Ā 

Ā 

Thats when he or she (I have no implicit bias) was born.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Folks born after 1990 tend to think that's when history started.Ā Ā 

45 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Ā 

Ā 

Yes.Ā  They're called opinons.Ā  I'd encourage you to find some of your own and become more interesting.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thats when he or she (I have no implicit bias) was born.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Folks born after 1990 tend to think that's when history started.Ā Ā 

Look at you always wrong... Running theme for you.

Ā 

Good thing Doc deleted that response lol.

Edited by TBBills

Yea it's term originated from a racist individual named Trump... but it is called Coronavirus or Covid-19, using a racist term is your thing though. If the shoe fits...

Ā 

You notice how I didn't call you a racist till you decided to be one?

Ā 

And Joey didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle and his policies jailed thousands of black people.Ā 

Ā 

You are so simple.Ā  That's why they love you.

Ā 

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

Great, so now I'm talking to a racist.Ā 

Ā 

Consider the source...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ā 

And Joey didn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle and his policies jailed thousands of black people.Ā 

Ā 

You are so simple.Ā  That's why they love you.

Ā 

Ā 

Consider the source...

Deleted your other post and this was the best you could come up with? Typical racist bull####. Take your "Wuhan virus" racism and find a Proud Boys or KKK forum.

28 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Deleted your other post and this was the best you could come up with? Typical racist bull####. Take your "Wuhan virus" racism and find a Proud Boys or KKK forum.

Ā 

It was fitting for an idiot like you.Ā  And STFU.Ā  I'll say what I want here.Ā 

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Ā 

Ā 

Richard Spencer and David Duke endorsed Biden.Ā 

Ā 

Now why would they do that I wonder, and so publicly during an election year?

Ā 

Duke did the same thing to Democrat Tulsi Gabbard...kind of stalked her actually

Ā 
Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Go to Google.com to look them and that up so it can tell you what to think about it.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Trump might be the worst white nationalist in history.

Ā 

But that's to high info for you TBBDSBills.Ā  You might want to occasionally go to that other site to get yourself an education on such matters.Ā  Like politics, science, math, statistics, and economics.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Tells you all you need to know about them.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

As to the question in this thread.....whoever won was going to be a lame duck.

Ā 

The second ACB got that seat, Trump accomplished in 4 years what no other president could do in 8.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Thats why I'm quite good.Ā  SCOTUS is all that matters.

Ā 

75% of the other crap people are arguing about bc they saw it on their low info cable news channel of choice is almost irrelevant.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The rest of this rant is kind of hard to follow, but I think you are saying Trump is a good President because he had a rubber-stamp Senate and could pack the Supreme Court as soon as there was vacancies?

Ā 

That's certainly nothing any old criminal serving as President could do, that took phenomenal leadership.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

Ā 

Ā 

The rest of this rant is kind of hard to follow, but I think you are saying Trump is a good President because he had a rubber-stamp Senate and could pack the Supreme Court as soon as there was vacancies?

Ā 

That's certainly nothing any old criminal serving as President could do, that took phenomenal leadership.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I can't respond to someone that doesn't know what "court packing" is.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1