Parler

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I'd take one Trump over a million whining, crying and hate filled liberals.

They don't even realize they act worse than Trump ever did. The hypocrisy is unreal with democrats. 

Cries of “Hypocrisy!” are the currency of winning arguments on the Internet. 

But they are not actually a way to win an argument. Better to use Facts, logic, reason. 

Edited by shoshin

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Maybe you should start doing that hypocrite. 

A good attempted demonstration of my point, bravo for effort. But that’s just name calling, not an example of hypocrisy. Good effort!

Edited by shoshin

20 hours ago, westside2 said:

Just out of curiosity, do you think Biden will be a good leader? How do you feel about the skeletons in his closet. There seems to be very few people in the middle of this disaster, would like to hear your opinion. Thank you in advance.

I don't know if Biden will be a good leader.  I appreciate the fact he's at least talking about bringing the country back together as that's what's most important to me right now.

I expect government will continue as is which is hugely disappointing, but hopefully 2024 will offer a better hope.

For me, he deserves a chance.  Just like Trump did 4 years ago.  Unfortunately, I cannot support Trump.  His active support and use of conspiracy theories, denigrating and generalizing people he doesn't agree with, and general obnoxiousness has been too divisive and polarizing.  Plus, his seemingly constant hiring and firing of people in his administration.  

That is not the mark of a successful business.  That is a working situation to be avoided at all costs.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

I don't know if Biden will be a good leader.  I appreciate the fact he's at least talking about bringing the country back together as that's what's most important to me right now.

I expect government will continue as is which is hugely disappointing, but hopefully 2024 will offer a better hope.

For me, he deserves a chance.  Just like Trump did 4 years ago.  Unfortunately, I cannot support Trump.  His active support and use of conspiracy theories, denigrating and generalizing people he doesn't agree with, and general obnoxiousness has been too divisive and polarizing.  Plus, his seemingly constant hiring and firing of people in his administration.  

That is not the mark of a successful business.  That is a working situation to be avoided at all costs.

Trump is a problem but he had a more-than-willing dance partner in a Dem Congress (and voters) who opposed him at every turn and refused to accept his presidency.

The problem with Trump, which I think will be less so with Biden, is that he was belligerent and lied about so much (starting with his inauguration crowd, which now seems so minor in the wave of all his lies) that he just showed himself to be beyond compromise.

Biden has his work cut out for him to heal the divide. The best he can do is get a few easy wins together with Rs, where both parties can share the credit for America. But he will have his bad moments too and McConnell will as well. 

Edited by shoshin

11 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Kemp = definition of stupidity.  I never said that I was too good for this board at least in the days when the numbers of conservatives and liberals were closer to being equal.

Funny that after a few years of Trump, more and more people started coming out. Almost like the election! 😂😂😂😂 

I guess Trump wasn’t doing as well as you morons thought!!! 😂😂😂😂