Jump to content

The Georgia Runoff--So Big!


Tiberius
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Oh yes the ever so racist terrorism group Proud Boys.

 

 

I am not sold on their amorphous ideologies, but intimidation at voting stations in any form needs to be prevented.

 

If you were a person of color encountering a wall of armed white poll watchers how would you feel?

 

It is not a good look for fair and open US elections, resembles 3rd world intimidation tactics.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, WideNine said:

 

I am not sold on their amorphous ideologies, but intimidation at voting stations in any form needs to be prevented.

 

If you were a person of color encountering a wall of armed white poll watchers how would you feel?

 

It is not a good look for fair and open US elections, resembles 3rd world intimidation tactics.

 

 

Mail in ballots will soon be the new norm.

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Armed standoff at door of the house floor.

 

Trump needs to call back his mindless horde. He won't b.c it's the only part of his ego he has left.

Edited by TBBills
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Armed standoff at door of the house floor.

 

Trump needs to call back his mindless horde. He won't b.c it's the only part of his ego he has left.

 

Why didn't the Dems call back their mindless BLM and Antifa hordes during all of the violence, looting and thuggery a few months back ? 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Looper said:

 

Why didn't the Dems call back their mindless BLM and Antifa hordes during all of the violence, looting and thuggery a few months back ? 

 

 

The Dems don't control those people, that is what your dumb ass doesn't understand, those are just idiots and criminals.

 

These people are acting like this from being brainwashed by a corrupt man who needs to be put in jail for inciting terrorism on our capital. Trump created these people. You should know better than posting some stupid ass response like that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Looper said:

 

Why didn't the Dems call back their mindless BLM and Antifa hordes during all of the violence, looting and thuggery a few months back ? 

 

 


Go away.  The President did not incite those people.  Brainless response.

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The Dems don't control those people, that is what your dumb ass doesn't understand, those are just idiots and criminals.

 

These people are acting like this from being brainwashed by a corrupt man who needs to be put in jail for inciting terrorism on our capital. Trump created these people. You should know better than posting some stupid ass response like that. 

 

Really ? Who financed all of their activities and what side of the fence is Soros on ?  Effing hypocrites ...

 

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:


Go away.  The President did not incite those people.  Brainless response.

 

As are most liberal responses - not one Dem leader ever condemned any of their actions. 

Edited by Looper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Looper said:

 

Really ? Who financed all of their activities and what side of the fence is Soros on ?  Effing hypocrites ...

Wrong wrong and you are ***** stupid. This is why you are brainwashed b.c you are mindless and useless. 

 

Always everyone else's fault but the Repubtards, well your party is dieing and you are no longer going to control anything.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TBBills said:

Wrong wrong and you are ***** stupid. This is why you are brainwashed bmc you are mindless and useless. 

 

And you suffer from the terminal disease of liberalism that is rotting you from the inside out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Wrong wrong and you are ***** stupid. This is why you are brainwashed b.c you are mindless and useless. 

 

Always everyone else's fault but the Repubtards, well your party is dieing and you are no longer going to control anything.

 

Your amoral POS party won't last long - we shall see won't we ? 

Just now, TBBills said:

Wrong again like usual for a mindless horde of Trump. 

 

Are you stuck in dreary Buffalo ? Should get out more ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Looper said:

 

Your amoral POS party won't last long - we shall see won't we ? 

 

Are you stuck in dreary Buffalo ? Should get out more ...

Wrong again, mindless horde of Trump. Watch out your string is caught on something... Trump's finger.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TBBills said:

Wrong again, mindless horde of Trump. Watch out your string is caught on something... Trump's finger.

 

 

 

 

Watch out - your head is up Pelosi's ass - your party is the reason for the moral decline in this country - a real life full term abortion. Tell us in 4 years how your life has improved numbnuts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Looper said:

 

Watch out - your head is up Pelosi's ass - your party is the reason for the moral decline in this country - a real life full term abortion. Tell us in 4 years how your life has improved numbnuts.

Pelosi? Hahahaha I never mentioned that B word once. Wrong again, mindless horde of Trump.

Edited by TBBills
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TBBills said:

Pelosi? Hahahaha I never mentioned that B word once. Wrong again, mindless horde of Trump.

 

If you hurry, you might be able to get the last few doses of TDS medication at your local Walgreens. That is if you have $ left after the corpse raises your taxes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They've completely lost it over at the other forum.  I asked last night how they were doing now that it looks like President, Senate and House are all now controlled by Democrats.

 

I just went to see if I had any responses and discovered I've been banned.

 

Talk about a pathetic bunch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Looper said:

 

If you hurry, you might be able to get the last few doses of TDS medication at your local Walgreens. That is if you have $ left after the corpse raises your taxes.

Sorry you are not smart enough to keep posting here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Looper said:

 

Sorry you are too dumb and arrogant to keep posting here. 

Sorry you are not smart enough to keep posting here. Everyone knows thet Trump's horde has no mind.

 

Edited by TBBills
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...