The Georgia Runoff--So Big!

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Sounds like you get the treatment we get here so boohoo

The "treatment" started by the extremist Trumpsters, a brainwashed organization full of feeble minded people who are doing the bidding of a tyrant 

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

Probably not... just like there is no give in the Biden cult either. 

You ascribe too much to the cult of personality. Most Biden supporters simply voted for him to purge Trump and his reckless abuses from the office of the Presidency.

Many of the folks that voted Biden that I have spoken to do not place an elected leader (Biden for instance) over the needs of this nation, the rule of law, or democratic norms. 

To place an individual on such a pedestal is the slippery slope of buying into populism propaganda and a cult mentality.

Our elected leaders are just men and women elected to a government office to do a job. How well they do that job is reflected in their approval rates and ability to get reelected.

Nothing more.

We ask through history how whole nations could be led down a path of destruction by certain infamous leaders. It is that weakness in us to cling and worship those self-serving overconfident narcissist who promise to do all the thinking for us.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, WideNine said:

You ascribe too much to the cult of personality. Most Biden supporters simply voted for him to purge Trump and his reckless abuses from the office of the Presidency.

Many of the folks that voted Biden that I have spoken to do not place an elected leader (Biden for instance) over the needs of this nation, the rule of law, or democratic norms. 

To place an individual on such a pedestal is the slippery slope of buying into populism propaganda and a cult mentality.

Our elected leaders are just men and women elected to a government office to do a job. How well they do that job is reflected in their approval rates and ability to get reelected.

Nothing more.

We ask through history how whole nations could be led down a path of destruction by certain infamous leaders. It is that weakness in us to cling and worship those self-serving overconfident narcissist who promise to do all the thinking for us.

I don't worship any man....

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

I would challenge Trump supporters to prove it by respecting the law and the truth over that man.

I do, and what other people do is beyond my control...I don't think you would appreciate being lumped in as a criminal for an opinion you hold because somebody that supports the same person you do does something illegal.

Would you appreciate me calling you a criminal if you support Biden because Hunter is a drug addict?

33 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

I do, and what other people do is beyond my control...I don't think you would appreciate being lumped in as a criminal for an opinion you hold because somebody that supports the same person you do does something illegal.

Would you appreciate me calling you a criminal if you support Biden because Hunter is a drug addict?

I don't think you are getting it... How is one man's tyrannical rule using these people to commit criminal activities for his ego, the same and a man who has a son with a drug problem? Drug addicts are victims not criminals.

Edited by TBBills

30 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I don't think you are getting it... How is one man's tyrannical rule using these people to commit criminal activities for his ego, the same and a man who has a son with a drug problem? Drug addicts are victims not criminals.

No I don't think you are getting it... I am being called a traitor who is guilty of sedition and treason when I served our country by a bunch of morons who are playing the guilty by association card.

I didn't commit a crime, so these imbeciles can knock off the self-righteous bull####.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Sounds like you get the treatment we get here so boohoo

I still see you here... you haven't been banned.

In fact, the only idiots over there who got themselves banned from here are @The_Dude (and he was banned for being a scum of the Earth and saying absolutely horrible things about enjoying killing Hajis... among other things) and @Deranged Rhino (who got banned because he was a troll who was utterly hypocritical and was even given multiple chances).

I didn't really care about their namecalling, but over at that site, they were the ones making everything personal.  They just always got so angry because I didn't accept their 200 something page "Voter Fraud" thread and all the disinformation in it as actual evidence of fraud. 

They're small people, really.  The fact that they were pushing to ban me for the last few weeks and finally got it done tells me that.  I don't care.  Greg is a loser who led them over there and can't even accept reality and the rest of them have followed him deep into the rabbit hole.

I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms since they only accept like-minded people and you're clearly one of them.