Draft Thread

Time to think outside the box. We keep Henry as a backup and we keep him motivated and playing well by paying him with trips to Thailand where he can enjoy all the teenage prostitutes he wants, with Ralph picking up the tab.

I predict 2600 yards rushing and no fumbles.

Yes I am serious.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Arrington.  Green didn't blink, apparently.

314521[/snapback]

jeez, that makes a lot of people around here look foolish (not to mention TD)............

green didn't like getting jerked around and wasn't in to playing TD's games.........can't say i blame him -- henry isn't worth all the trouble.......

if we dont unload henry today, somebody's strating RB will go down before the season starts and we can get good value then. I dont mind getting a pick next year. Id also take a 3rd this year.

And if all else fails, we actually need a backup RB, and TH would fit fine there. He is cheap too!

I am not worried and think that TD is still on the rt track.

I hear ya.

Although Willis looks like he's gonna kick ass... remember that he's already experienced an incredible injury. Having a proven backup is damn importand.

Anybody remember Kenny Davis?

if we dont unload henry today, somebody's strating RB will go down before the season starts and we can get good value then. I dont mind getting a pick next year.  Id also take a 3rd this year.

And if all else fails, we actually need a backup RB, and TH would fit fine there. He is cheap too!

I am not worried and think that TD is still on the rt track.

314538[/snapback]