Edelman out this week

NewEra

On 10/29/2020 at 1:00 PM, NewEra said:

Saw it on my ffb app

knee injury that will cost him some game time.  Not out for the year but may require surgery.  

Good news for Sunday!  He’s been bad this year but he’d wreck Taron on his worst day

Great cants stand the little twirl,wish a Bills player knocked him out 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

So excuses for them are okay, but not for the Bills when the tables are turned? 

I actually thought the Bills had a team good enough to beat Brady.  The goal is win the division so who cares ultimately.  

but a win against NE won’t be nearly as special.  It’s like beating the Jets at this point.  Still counts but I just wanted to see a sad Edelman and Brady. 

8 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I actually thought the Bills had a team good enough to beat Brady.  The goal is win the division so who cares ultimately.  

but a win against NE won’t be nearly as special.  It’s like beating the Jets at this point.  Still counts but I just wanted to see a sad Edelman and Brady. 

I'll settle for BB throwing his iPad.

12 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I'll settle for BB throwing his iPad.

I don't care anymore how we beat NE as long as we embarrass them tomorrow and later this year. Throw that last shovel of dirt on their insufferable grave. Belicheat can retire and ride off into the sunset with a Subway in his hands.

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I don't care anymore how we beat NE as long as we embarrass them tomorrow and later this year. Throw that last shovel of dirt on their insufferable grave. Belicheat can retire and ride off into the sunset with a Subway in his hands.

So that is what Kraft is calling it now!

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Give it time, we may both get to see a sad Brady and Edelman 👍