Beijng Barry.

29 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Rhetoric or Freudian slip of the lip?

Democrats always like to actually say what they are doing.

Maybe they should look into this.

Or and I might be way out on a limb here using the rest of what he actually said when this came up.

But maybe it's just an example of the kind of thing people on the right would call him if he was seemingly as compromised as Trump on China.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

What does it say about you following me around and being creepy? Stalking.... Again just b.c I don't care about either candidate b.c they are both creepy rapists with China money in their pockets doesn't mean you should follow me in every PPP thread like a weirdo. It makes you so mad just b.c you have nothing

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

What does it say about you following me around and being creepy? Stalking.... Again just b.c I don't care about either candidate b.c they are both creepy rapists with China money in their pockets doesn't mean you should follow me in every PPP thread like a weirdo. It makes you so mad just b.c you have nothing

7 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

You would need 10.

I don't want to be too judgemental mind you, but yours would seem to be a sorry existence. I hope that you get better.

How many do you have? That conspiracy ***** usually is someone guilty trying to point finger away from themselves. 

https://www.amazon.com/Archie-McPhee-Tin-Foil-Humans/dp/B07CXZBRW5#ace-g2342880709

here you go bud

You don't want to be too judgmental....

Edited by TBBills