Trump: Lock Up the Bidens

39 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Now, no comment on the most treasonous act ever committed by a Presidential candidate.

The Left considers her silence on Biden's dirty work as Patriotic.

You don't know what treason is, do you?

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

The Foreign Emoluments Clause of the Constitution prohibits the President from accepting any benefits from foreign states unless he first obtains the consent of Congress. President Trump has never sought or received such consent.

The Founders adopted the Foreign Emoluments Clause because they believed America would be harmed if federal officeholders, including the President, made policy decisions based on their own self-interest rather than the national interest.

There is nothing members of Congress can do to redress this constitutional violation so long as the President is accepting foreign government benefits without first obtaining congressional consent. That’s why the courts must enforce the Constitution.

If you knew how stupidly ironic this post is.....

Must be he isn't doing any of that or I'm sure it would be all over the news, and the SC would be willing to hear the case.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

You don't know what treason is, do you?

Well, I thought about more accurately describing Biden for what he is, a lying, plagiarist, racist, creepy hair smeller, who used the office of the President to gain financial favor with those in communists countries for personal gain at the risk of National security, career politician.....but went with treasonous.

My bad.

• Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

But what did Bauerle say it sounded like?

Hey dummy, listen to the radio once in a while. They have separate shows now. Bellavia replaced Sandy Beach after he retired.

2 hours ago, Gary M said:

Must be he isn't doing any of that or I'm sure it would be all over the news, and the SC would be willing to hear the case.

So, you're claiming you don't know that Trump is directing traffic of the government and foreign entities to his hotels and properties?

Are you also claiming that you don't know that Trump's lawyers have argued to the Court that a sitting President cannot be convicted of a crime?

Let's see what transpires when Trump is out of the White House. Clearly, not being re-elected terrifies Trump judging by his saying he may not accept a Biden victory. He knows what may happen to him if he loses.

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Well, I thought about more accurately describing Biden for what he is, a lying, plagiarist, racist, creepy hair smeller, who used the office of the President to gain financial favor with those in communists countries for personal gain at the risk of National security, career politician.....but went with treasonous.

My bad.

No need to apologize. Glad you understand that Biden hasn't committed treason.

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

The Foreign Emoluments Clause of the Constitution prohibits the President from accepting any benefits from foreign states unless he first obtains the consent of Congress. President Trump has never sought or received such consent.

The Founders adopted the Foreign Emoluments Clause because they believed America would be harmed if federal officeholders, including the President, made policy decisions based on their own self-interest rather than the national interest.

There is nothing members of Congress can do to redress this constitutional violation so long as the President is accepting foreign government benefits without first obtaining congressional consent. That’s why the courts must enforce the Constitution.

If you knew how stupidly ironic this post is.....

...yup...purposely took a page from YOUR book........I believe it was page 1,433 of 2,877......................

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...yup...purposely took a page from YOUR book........I believe it was page 1,433 of 2,877......................

Who are you kidding?

You haven't read that many pages in your entire lifetime.