Is Nate McMurray Unhinged?

I don't know.  But this comment is nuts, and exactly the type of stuff that we need to take out of politics and society:

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/government-and-politics/nygop-calls-mcmurray-unhinged-for-suggesting-trump-is-child-trafficker/article_5144f2bc-0f19-11eb-9e48-97fdfd591d46.html#tracking-source=home-trending

Discuss.  

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I don't know.  But this comment is nuts, and exactly the type of stuff that we need to take out of politics and society:

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/government-and-politics/nygop-calls-mcmurray-unhinged-for-suggesting-trump-is-child-trafficker/article_5144f2bc-0f19-11eb-9e48-97fdfd591d46.html#tracking-source=home-trending

Discuss.  

17 minutes ago, ALF said:

Good grief if accurate. I live in the 27th district the most GOP in all NYS so he has little chance of winning anyway.

He might have had a shot depending on the national climate.  A marginal shot, but he might have been in play if everything fell his way.  But this is just ridiculous.  I dislike Trump as much as the next guy, but to accuse someone of child trafficking is just wrong.  It's exactly the type of behavior we need to weed out of politics and society at large.  I'm disgusted by it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Trump and Epstein were thick as thieves for decades.   Given Trump's attitudes toward women, I can't believe he and Epstein didn't share "war stories", so I can't believe that Trump didn't know that Epstein was banging young girls.  Either Trump didn't give a damn about it or he was so desperate for Epstein's "friendship" that he ignored it.   Maybe Trump was worse than simply complicit.  If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, it's reasonable to believe it might be a duck.

Maybe Nate just needed to say his piece, election be damned.

Edited by SoTier
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Trump once hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report says. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls.'

Jul 10, 2019, 2:28 AM

jeffrey epstein donald trump
The American financier Jeffrey Epstein and the real-estate developer Donald Trump at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, in 1997.  Davidoff Studios/Getty Images
  • President Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old financier charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only attendees at a party at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, where roughly two dozen women were brought in to entertain, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.
  • The women were flown in for a "calendar girl" competition that was requested by Trump, the former associate, George Houraney, told The Times.
  • "I said: 'Donald, this is supposed to be a party with VIPs. You're telling me it's you and Epstein?'" Houraney recalled.

1 hour ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

I hear there are fun camps that are good for taking certain elements out of society.  And you are well acquainted with the main dude that lead the charge a few years ago; you mention him almost daily.  I'd run with it if I were you and see how it goes!

Try as I might I can’t make the least bit of sense of this.  

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Trump once hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate, a new report says. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls.'

The American financier Jeffrey Epstein and the real-estate developer Donald Trump at Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, in 1997.  Davidoff Studios/Getty Images
  • President Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, the 66-year-old financier charged this week with sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit sex trafficking, were once the only attendees at a party at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, where roughly two dozen women were brought in to entertain, a former Trump associate told The New York Times.
  • The women were flown in for a "calendar girl" competition that was requested by Trump, the former associate, George Houraney, told The Times.
  • "I said: 'Donald, this is supposed to be a party with VIPs. You're telling me it's you and Epstein?'" Houraney recalled.

This certainly changes my view on Mr. McMurray.  I didn’t realize that the Don was partying on the island with a 15:1 ration of minor females to him.  That is disgusting.  And maybe Mr. McMurray is right.  Perhaps this should be investigated.  QAnon is against pedophilia, so surely it should welcome this inquiry. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

This certainly changes my view on Mr. McMurray.  I didn’t realize that the Don was partying on the island with a 15:1 ration of minor females to him.  That is disgusting.  And maybe Mr. McMurray is right.  Perhaps this should be investigated.  QAnon is against pedophilia, so surely it should welcome this inquiry. 

Hoax

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Let’s not forget that the “prosecutor” who gave Epstein a ridiculously easy sentence ended up as Trumps labor secretary 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Exhibit 1002 as to why this board is imploding.  The poster has pushed this angle many times without any evidence of breaking the law which he has tried to imply on the sly.  2 middle aged men with girls ages 18 and up is sleazy but not illegal.  SDS, you want to know why there is an exodus?  This is a big reason.  What are you going to do?  The time to vacillate is well past.  I get that this place can't be supervised like a kindergarten class.  But sometimes if you shoot at one pigeon the flock will go away for a while.  The pigeon is in your sights so what are you going to do?

56 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Exhibit 1002 as to why this board is imploding.  The poster has pushed this angle many times without any evidence of breaking the law which he has tried to imply on the sly.  2 middle aged men with girls ages 18 and up is sleazy but not illegal.  SDS, you want to know why there is an exodus?  This is a big reason.  What are you going to do?  The time to vacillate is well past.  I get that this place can't be supervised like a kindergarten class.  But sometimes if you shoot at one pigeon the flock will go away for a while.  The pigeon is in your sights so what are you going to do?

Jul 12, 2019 — Labor Secretary Alex Acosta says he will resign amid controversy over the way he handled a sex crimes case against wealthy businessman ...

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

At last night's Town Hall, Covid Donnie also bleated that he was "against pedophilia" under questioning from NBC's Savannah Guthrie when she kept asking about why he refused to denounce Qanon.  He's apparently against pedophilia except when his pals engage in it, in which case he pretends "he knew nothing".

• Like (+1) 1

We just need a total moratorium on people calling other people pedophiles unless they are actually charged with that offense.

Simple. 

Jeffrey Epstein: OK, even when he was alive

R Kelly: OK

Ghislaine Maxwell: OK if you say "facilitated"

Michael Jackson: dead, so OK if accompanied by an explanation

Pretty much everyone else who is well enough known to not require a google name search: not OK

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We just need a total moratorium on people calling other people pedophiles unless they are actually charged with that offense.

Simple. 

Jeffrey Epstein: OK, even when he was alive

R Kelly: OK

Ghislaine Maxwell: OK if you say "facilitated"

Michael Jackson: dead, so OK if accompanied by an explanation

Pretty much everyone else who is well enough known to not require a google name search: not OK

I’ll substitute “convicted” for “charged” and agree.