Sean Salsbury: Losman would be #2 or #3 pick

Which also says that the top picks in this draft, especially the QBs, are only as good as the 23rd pick in last years draft.

Teams should proceed with caution. I know the draft is like Xmas in April, but chances are good that GMs that overplay this year's draft will get burned, bad.

Which also says that the top picks in this draft, especially the QBs, are only as good as the 23rd pick in last years draft.

Teams should proceed with caution.  I know the draft is like Xmas in April, but chances are good that GMs that overplay this year's draft will get burned, bad.

313082[/snapback]

Thats why we hear of a lot of teams that are trying to move down.

Sean Salisbury needs to make up his damn mind.

This is the same tool who called Bledsoe "The Worst Starting Quaterback In The Entire League" during the season than went on to call us stupid for getting rid of Bledsoe after the season ended.  :rolleyes:

313112[/snapback]

Sean Salisbury is the typical ESPN talking head, that doesn't give a lot of thought in terms of what comes out of his mouth. I would give this statement a lot more credibility if it came from someone who was a full time scout.

Hell yeah, he is! And he's trying to ruin this team on purpose! And so is wilson by hiring him.

313125[/snapback]

Don't forget the hiring of Mularkey. He should have closed the deal with either Dennis Green or George Seifert at the airport.

Wasn't Salisbury a 2nd and 3rd string QB??

313119[/snapback]

Somewhere, I still have a picture from the Buff News of Bruce dancing in the end zone after scoring a TD by sacking Salisbury's ass, popping the ball out, and picking it up on the first hop.

Salisbury spent more time on his back during his career than...well, you know.

Teams should proceed with caution.  I know the draft is like Xmas in April, but chances are good that GMs that overplay this year's draft will get burned, bad.

313082[/snapback]

Quick...Who is JPs agent.....JP's agent should be on the phone requesting

a contract extension in the same level as tomorrows 1st pick in the draft :rolleyes: