Vikings fans already bemoaning the trade

Thunderstruck

17 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Actually it was a fair deal for both teams. Neither team got bilked. It was fail value. Considering Diggs 2 week stats I am sure many teams wish they had made an offer. I would take Diggs over Odel Beckham any day of the week.

I always believe that the winner in any trade is the team who got the best overall player.

I suppose it’s unfair to judge Jefferson so soon, but this one looks like a winner for Beane all the way.

4 minutes ago, eball said:

I always believe that the winner in any trade is the team who got the best overall player.

I suppose it’s unfair to judge Jefferson so soon, but this one looks like a winner for Beane all the way.

I’m curious to know what the Vikings were thinking regarding the draft, i.e. we’re they targeting Jefferson or did they want Reagor and panic into taking him?  Getting one of the top three wasn’t happening without trading better picks than what the Bills gave them.

29 minutes ago, berg1029 said:

Diggs has been great and Vikes fans should be pretty pissed about that trade.  I think the best part about Diggs has been his hands.. he doesn't ever drop it.  It's just like the Geico commercial..everything sticks to his hands!

Forgot about that ad.  Like it even better now!!

• Like (+1) 1