Real or Fake

SectionC3

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Sounds like I triggered you.  Sorry about that! 

Triggered?  Not at all.  Though that was your intent of course which is pretty pathetic.    You need to work harder to trigger me. 

Any way let’s continue the conversation. What’s your plan?  I can’t make a “pitch” without knowing.  

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Triggered?  Not at all.  Though that was your intent of course which is pretty pathetic.    You need to work harder to trigger me. 

Any way let’s continue the conversation. What’s your plan?  I can’t make a “pitch” without knowing.  

Changed my mind.  You’re too easily triggered to be my financial adviser.  I prefer a bit more steadiness in that role.  But thank you for your interest. 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why?

Because you apparently think it’s ok to sexually assault women and would likely teach her that. 

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...with him in existence, she would NOT be safe...................

Thanks pedo lover! 

47 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Changed my mind.  You’re too easily triggered to be my financial adviser.  I prefer a bit more steadiness in that role.  But thank you for your interest. 

Perfect.  I would have moved on pretty quickly the minute you asked me if I was beating the S&P.  

Good luck. Hope you don’t do anything stupid.  

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

If I made you dinner it would likely be the best meal you’ve ever had.  Well it’s not hard to top McDonalds but you get my point. 

Lol. I have eaten at some of the finest restaurants. They type of restaurants that you wouldn’t even make it as a dishwasher! I’ve seen your resume, it’s not very impressive. 

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Lol. I have eaten at some of the finest restaurants. They type of restaurants that you wouldn’t even make it as a dishwasher! I’ve seen your resume, it’s not very impressive. 

It’s not?  And you’re seen my resume?  You have a crush on me or something?  That is so cute. 

And Chili’s may be a step up from McDonals but hardly fine dining. 

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s not?  And you’re seen my resume?  You have a crush on me or something?  That is so cute. 

And Chili’s may be a step up from McDonals but hardly fine dining. 

Your ego has caused you to put way too much info online. 

Not very impressive is a pretty good description of you. 

8 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Your ego has caused you to put way too much info online. 

Not very impressive is a pretty good description of you. 

Where online are you creeping on me that you seem to know all about where I’ve worked?   Does your wife know you’re creeping on men?  

I’m surprised you’ve not shared my resume here like you did that picture of my wife. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Where online are you creeping on me that you seem to know all about where I’ve worked?   Does your wife know you’re creeping on men?  

I’m surprised you’ve not shared my resume here like you did that picture of my wife. 

Like I said, not very impressive.