Will You Accept the Results of the 2020 Presidential Election?

Foxx

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

my guess... your little troll farm has access to internals and judging by your actions of late, they/you know the jig is up and your little game is going down in flames.

Pretty soon Tiberius will be on frontline duty throwing rocks through shoe store windows at the Galleria.

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Foxx said:

my guess... your little troll farm has access to internals and judging by your actions of late, they/you know the jig is up and your little game is going down in flames.

Drunk? 

54 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Pretty soon Tiberius will be on frontline duty throwing rocks through shoe store windows at the Galleria.

What? If the jack booted right wing thugs tried destroying the republic? I’d do something else. 

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You must like a fanatic Catholic is going to be on the court, huh? She’s probably in her little church now on her knees praying to her little f’n god now, huh?

Uh, you DO know that Biden is a catholic who stated that he was on his knees praying to his 'little f'n god' earlier today, right?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You must like a fanatic Catholic is going to be on the court, huh? She’s probably in her little church now on her knees praying to her little f’n god now, huh? 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Uh, you DO know that Biden is a catholic who stated that he was on his knees praying to his 'little f'n god' earlier today, right?

C'mon Koko, Tibsy is a joke.

When he gets frustrated (as he did this morning) he just starts spouting his bigoted leftist drivel.

Realizing any inconsistency is waaaaaaaay beyond him.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

C'mon Koko, Tibsy is a joke.

When he gets frustrated (as he did this morning) he just starts spouting his bigoted leftist drivel.

Realizing any inconsistency is waaaaaaaay beyond him.

Wow! Congrats on actually typing something of your own!!!! 

I am so proud of you! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Yes, and he will actually use his faith to promote a better world whereas little Ms. Dark Ages is excited about taking away people's health care and right to choose for themselves their reproductive rights. 

Does she even believe in birth control? 

21 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, that’s right, it’s all our fault the republic is dead! 

She would pray to her God.  What would make her a “fanatic” and why the characterization?  By all accounts a devoted jurist, decent human being and excellent mother to her children.  We would be fortunate to have another strong woman on the SC to help shepherd the country further along during this very contentious period in our history.  Ginsberg’s relationship with Judaism certainly impacted who she was as a jurist, and think of how different the country would be if your sort of religious bigotry prevented her from taking her place in history.  

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

She would pray to her God.  What would make her a “fanatic” and why the characterization?  By all accounts a devoted jurist, decent human being and excellent mother to her children.  We would be fortunate to have another strong woman on the SC to help shepherd the country further along during this very contentious period in our history.  Ginsberg’s relationship with Judaism certainly impacted who she was as a jurist, and think of how different the country would be if your sort of religious bigotry prevented her from taking her place in history.  

It's time for a secular humanist to be on the court. That time will come. 

JUDGING by how the faithful have accepted Trump as their own, their faith seems pretty worthless at the least, and down right toxic. She loves Jesus and is going up there to take away people's health insurance? Religion has been used for evil over and over. Yes, many good people have been religious and many people have been bad. The Trans-Atlantic Slave trade was carried out with the blessing of the Catholic Majesties of the day 

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But based on your comments above, it sounds to me like you just want your own brand of bigot on the court.  

Same old same old. 

Someone bigoted for fairness and decency, not some a hole who has an agenda for a war on the poor 

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Someone bigoted for fairness and decency, not some a hole who has an agenda for a war on the poor 

These words strung together mean nothing tangible, and the sentiment I think you are trying to convey flies in direct contrast to the disrespectful rhetoric you used to characterize ABC earlier. 

Hate is hate, you just advocate hating a different target than someone else. 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

There’s a war on ‘the poor’? Come on Man! 

I believe he is suggesting that ABC has personally waged a war on the poor, thus making her an “a hole”, and that he really wants his type of a hole in her place. 

We can gloss over the fact that irrespective of the obvious challenges one encounters when speaking about the Catholic Church and it’s hierarchy, the number of good, decent and hard working Catholics throughout history that have dug deep into their own pocket to help those less fortunate is incalculable.  

21 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

These words strung together mean nothing tangible, and the sentiment I think you are trying to convey flies in direct contrast to the disrespectful rhetoric you used to characterize ABC earlier. 

Hate is hate, you just advocate hating a different target than someone else. 

Hate is hate

As a Trump-hating son shows, nobody does self-righteous hatred like the left

by Andrea Widburg

Original Article

Leo Guinan (“he/him”) has bravely and smugly gone public with his decision to blackmail his father for being a Trump supporter. Unless daddy changes his ways, he’ll never see his grandchildren again. Guinan oozes self-righteous hatred. The only good thing about his post is that people were appalled and contemptuous. (snip) This wonderful human being wrote a now-viral post entitled, “Today I Gave My Dad A Choice: Trump or His Grandkids and His Son.” He explains that he was traumatized by finding a Trump sign in his father’s yard.

An appalling human being

• Thank you (+1) 1

If the Supreme Court decides the election in Trump’s favor then no I will not accept it.

No way 

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Having a "R" next to her name, of course.

He needs no further proof of bigotry, hate, and Nazism.

Looking at the rest of the court and their desire to kill healthcare care, ya, Nazis and yes, you are right, it’s becomming more and more like R is fo Nazi now. Minority ruling the majority, it’s like imperialism 

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If the Supreme Court decides the election in Trump’s favor then no I will not accept it.

No way 

Looking at the rest of the court and their desire to kill healthcare care, ya, Nazis and yes, you are right, it’s becomming more and more like R is for Nazi now. Minority ruling the majority, it’s like imperialism 

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No way 

Looking at the rest of the court and their desire to kill healthcare care, ya, Nazis and yes, you are right, it’s becomming more and more like R is fo Nazi now. Minority ruling the majority, it’s like imperialism 

with a 6 -3 super majority... you better get used to not accepting decisions handed down by the highest court in the land. however, not accepting them will not change their validity in any way, shape or form. 

maybe you would like Canada more...

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

with a 6 -3 super majority... you better get used to not accepting decisions handed down by the highest court in the land. however, not accepting them will not change their validity in any way, shape or form. 

maybe you would like Canada more...

No, if they stand in the way of the majority they will not get away with it. So you just expecting them to invalidate the Democratic Party? 

Please try. I'd love that. 

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, if they stand in the way of the majority they will not get away with it. So you just expecting them to invalidate the Democratic Party? 

Please try. I'd love that. 

LOL.

no need, the Dems are invalidating the Dem Party.

hahahahahahahaaaaaaa