Police Terrorism Group

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nope.  You have it backwards.  Because some cops have "terrorists" tendencies you have deemed the organizations they are part of as terrorists organizations and  you take that to deem all cops a terrorists.  Idiotic logic on display. 

Now back to my question you never answered. Why, in your mind, are credit unions not white collar criminal organizations?  

Again so much for new and improved.  Not that there's anything wrong with that. 

I'm trying to get him to break down bawling like a baby with "ok ok.  A police officer stole my puppy when I was 10!!!!"   I'm a frustrated psychologist I think. 

I'm not going to debate the finer points of the finance industry with you here. You've already proven you can't handle a simple concept with ~25 pages of supporting evidence. What on earth makes you feel prepared to take on a completely unrelated subject and then try to correlate it with what we're talking about here?

For the record, my personal interactions with police have been extremely typical. A small handful of traffic related incidents, a theft (reported by me), a hit and run in a parking lot (reported by me) and as a potential witness to some crimes in my vicinity.  

Edited by BullBuchanan

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Nope.  You have it backwards.  Because some cops have "terrorists" tendencies you have deemed the organizations they are part of as terrorists organizations and  you take that to deem all cops a terrorists.  Idiotic logic on display. 

That is funny since many of your buddies are doing the same ***** in these forums. 

50 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

In an average year, American police kill 1000 people per year. In an average year, England & wales kills 3.

In order for England to kill as many people as the United States per year at that rate, they would need to have a population of 8.3 BILLION.

I hope that you are not an analyst for some company because they sure would not get their money's worth out of you.  In short while there are immigrant populations and minorities in Great Britain they are nothing in comparison to the US.  In general GB is far more homogenous than the US.  Great Britain never saw the huge wave of immigrants from all the other nations in Europe that the US saw.  No equivalent to LA, Chicago, and SF in GB for tensions to build between various groups.

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I hope that you are not an analyst for some company because they sure would not get their money's worth out of you.  In short while there are immigrant populations and minorities in Great Britain they are nothing in comparison to the US.  In general GB is far more homogenous than the US.  Great Britain never saw the huge wave of immigrants from all the other nations in Europe that the US saw.  No equivalent to LA, Chicago, and SF in GB for tensions to build between various groups.

That was a single example. I have more.

Before we get on to that though, are you suggesting immigrants are the cause of police killing 166x as many people per year as England?

And yes, a part of my profession is analytics.

7 minutes ago, TBBills said:

That is funny since many of your buddies are doing the same ***** in these forums. 

My buddies? I don't give a ***** what "my buddies" are doing.  It's what he's doing that we're discussing here.  Not sure what "my buddies" are doing has to do with it.  

11 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I'm not going to debate the finer points of the finance industry with you here. You've already proven you can't handle a simple concept with ~25 pages of supporting evidence. What on earth makes you feel prepared to take on a completely unrelated subject and then try to correlate it with what we're talking about here?

For the record, my personal interactions with police have been extremely typical. A small handful of traffic related incidents, a theft (reported by me), a hit and run in a parking lot (reported by me) and as a potential witness to some crimes in my vicinity.  

We are not discussing the finer points of the finance industry.  It was a very simple question.  I'm trying to figure your logic out.  So I'll ask  you again. Why are Credit Unions not a part of the White Collar Crime organizations?   I am absolutely prepared to discuss it.  

And how were those interactions handled?  Were the police polite?  Were they professional?  Did they kill your cat?  They had to have done something horrible if they belong to a terrorist organization.  

I've had an "interaction" with the police that was far worse than anything you have mentioned.  They dropped the ball terribly but guess what.  I have compassion.  I have empathy that I think you said you had in the past.  If that was you it's one of the most hilarious lines of BS I've heard here.  Anyway I don't blame them.  I blame the high levels of crime their department has to handle.   You know the real criminals.  

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My buddies? I don't give a ***** what "my buddies" are doing.  It's what he's doing that we're discussing here.  Not sure what "my buddies" are doing has to do with it.  

Just funny to see you explain some of the right wing posters in here perfectly.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, TBBills said:

Aww I made you angry enough to try and insult me. Trump loves his weak minded followers.

You've made me angry?  Bwahahahahahahahaha............no.  

Interjecting Trump into a conversation that has nothing to do with Trump is another example of a simplistic mind.  

Let's see if you can hit the trifecta and bag on my religious beliefs.  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

You've made me angry?  Bwahahahahahahahaha............no.  

Interjecting Trump into a conversation that has nothing to do with Trump is another example of a simplistic mind.  

Let's see if you can hit the trifecta and bag on my religious beliefs.  

Look at you so angry, calm down. You know your anger is a sign of low intelligence. Poor Chef, so angry that everyone else is smarter than him.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

We are not discussing the finer points of the finance industry.  It was a very simple question.  I'm trying to figure your logic out.  So I'll ask  you again. Why are Credit Unions not a part of the White Collar Crime organizations?   I am absolutely prepared to discuss it.  

And how were those interactions handled?  Were the police polite?  Were they professional?  Did they kill your cat?  They had to have done something horrible if they belong to a terrorist organization.  

I've had an "interaction" with the police that was far worse than anything you have mentioned.  They dropped the ball terribly but guess what.  I have compassion.  I have empathy that I think you said you had in the past.  If that was you it's one of the most hilarious lines of BS I've heard here.  Anyway I don't blame them.  I blame the high levels of crime their department has to handle.   You know the real criminals.  

You and I are done on this topic until you make even the smallest effort to meet me halfway. I'm not going to continue to provide you with further explanations until you make an attempt to internalize the explanations I've already given you. It's not at all worth my time. There are others who benefit from this information even if you do not.

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Look at you so angry, calm down. You know your anger is a sign of low intelligence. Poor Chef, so angry that everyone else is smarter than him.

So you interpret my laughing at you as anger?  You’re not very good at interpreting emotions are you. Now I may give you a pass because it’s often difficult on a message but one would think that my bwahahahaha was a dead give away.  

34 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You and I are done on this topic until you make even the smallest effort to meet me halfway. I'm not going to continue to provide you with further explanations until you make an attempt to internalize the explanations I've already given you. It's not at all worth my time. There are others who benefit from this information even if you do not.

Meet you half way?   Would you be willing to concede that no more than half of law enforcement agencies are terrorist organizations?  Can you come down that far?

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you interpret my laughing at you as anger?  You’re not very good at interpreting emotions are you. Now I may give you a pass because it’s often difficult on a message but one would think that my bwahahahaha was a dead give away.  

Wow you just don't give up, all that anger from such a weak minded individual. Give me a pass, you just keep piling it on like it's the only thing you can think of right now. 

Texas Police Officer Fired After Sharing 'Stop Resisting' Meme That Featured a Black Man Lying in a Coffin/

This kind of behavior is endemic to the types of people the police force is composed of. This is from an 18 year veteran. How many thousands of people were wronged by this man?

https://www.theroot.com/texas-police-officer-fired-after-sharing-stop-resisting-1845279226

Autopsy released for Dijon Kizzee, man murdered by LAPD

I guess they still thought he was a threat after the 15th bullet. Of course, dead men tell no tales.

The report found that Kizzee was shot 16 times — including six times in the chest, twice in the neck area, once in his left forearm, once in his left shoulder and once in his back. He also suffered a graze wound to his chin and a non-penetrating wound to the back of his head, according to the report.

He also has abrasions to his face, shoulders, left elbow and forearm, abdomen and right knee, the report said.

Kizzee’s cause of death was due to multiple gunshot wounds, the medical examiner found. The report found that rapidly fatal injuries included trauma to the heart, lungs, liver and left kidney.

The manner of death was declared a homicide, though the report did not shed any new light on whether Kizzee was on the ground when he was shot.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/10/02/coroner-releases-dijon-kizzee-autopsy-report/

Reports finds that Portland branch of organized terrorist police group intentionally targeted medics with chemical weapons and projectiles at protests.

Law enforcement officers in Portland, Oregon, specifically targeted medics with teargas and projectiles during summer protests in “indiscriminate attacks”, according to a new report by Physicians for Human Rights (PHR).

The study is based on interviews and medical examinations involving health professionals, volunteer medics and emergency services personnel. It also found Portland police and fire personnel did not provide on-site medical care for injured protesters, and prevented ambulances from accessing the area of protests.

The PHR described an overall pattern that constituted “cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment” from Portland police and federal agents, violating several international compacts on the use of force.

According to Dr Michele Heisler, medical director of PHR and one of the authors of the report, “some would argue that it meets the criteria for torture”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/08/portland-protests-medics-police 

• 4 weeks later...