Police Terrorism Group

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So you consider everyone in the financial services industry white collar criminals?  

Not necessarily.

As I explained in our earlier conversations, the primary things that make the police an organizational problem of which every member is culpable, and not a case of "a few bad apples" are:
1. They routinely back the play of fellow employees who do wrong or the stand by and let it happen

2. They are trained and encouraged to create situations where they are likely/legally protected to do wrong

3. The lowest level employees are usually the ones that commit the initial crimes and are protected by each level of seniority up the chain. (much like the mafia). 

4. These situations are present at every single major police force in the country which precludes the idea that they are isolated incidents and the majority of the workforce is directly involved in the unscrupulous activity.

5. They are civil servants, who put food on their table with the money of the people they hurt directly

Flipping over to Banks (most companies termed "financial services" are really just software companies or vendors)
1. Low-level bank employees do not have a culture of standing by their fellow employees as they do wrong

2. Training from financial institutions is designed around being exceedingly conservative with interpretation of right and wrong

3. It's executives, not low level employees that are usually the primary ringleaders in the crimes

4. like police forces, every major bank has faced significant scandal to the point where you know that organizationally, banks are criminal, but the majority of the workforce is far removed from the unscrupulous activity

5. They are private employees, who put food on their table with the money of their employer who gains it from hurting people.

The police are dependent on people they do bad things to.
People that work at banks are dependent on people who do bad things to others (and them).

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Not necessarily.

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Not necessarily.

As I explained in our earlier conversations, the primary things that make the police an organizational problem of which every member is culpable, and not a case of "a few bad apples" are:
1. They routinely back the play of fellow employees who do wrong or the stand by and let it happen

2. They are trained and encouraged to create situations where they are likely/legally protected to do wrong

3. The lowest level employees are usually the ones that commit the initial crimes and are protected by each level of seniority up the chain. (much like the mafia). 

4. These situations are present at every single major police force in the country which precludes the idea that they are isolated incidents and the majority of the workforce is directly involved in the unscrupulous activity.

5. They are civil servants, who put food on their table with the money of the people they hurt directly

Flipping over to Banks (most companies termed "financial services" are really just software companies or vendors)
1. Low-level bank employees do not have a culture of standing by their fellow employees as they do wrong

2. Training from financial institutions is designed around being exceedingly conservative with interpretation of right and wrong

3. It's executives, not low level employees that are usually the primary ringleaders in the crimes

4. like police forces, every major bank has faced significant scandal to the point where you know that organizationally, banks are criminal, but the majority of the workforce is far removed from the unscrupulous activity

5. They are private employees, who put food on their table with the money of their employer who gains it from hurting people.

The police are dependent on people they do bad things to.
People that work at banks are dependent on people who do bad things to others (and them).

So if it's not just a few "bad apples" then you are accusing EVERY cop as being involved in EVERYTHING listed in 1-5 regarding cops.  EVERY cop is in on the terrorist organization?  This is 100% conjecture on your part and I think it's very safe thing to say you are 100% WRONG and just have a very big ax to grind.  

Now regarding Financial Services.  I'll just start out by saying you have no idea what Financial Services is if you think it's only banks.  But I'll continue with your assumptions regarding banks.   And I'll only address it with this.

Banks are criminals who hurt people?  Please go on............

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So if it's not just a few "bad apples" then you are accusing EVERY cop as being involved in EVERYTHING listed in 1-5 regarding cops.  EVERY cop is in on the terrorist organization?  This is 100% conjecture on your part and I think it's very safe thing to say you are 100% WRONG and just have a very big ax to grind.  

Correct. They are all guilty of the accusations I outlined

Now regarding Financial Services.  I'll just start out by saying you have no idea what Financial Services is if you think it's only banks.  But I'll continue with your assumptions regarding banks. 

I know exactly what financial services are. I never said they were exclusively banks. I said that Banks are white collar criminal organizations.

JP Morgan Chase, BoA, and Wells Fargo are white collar criminal organizations. Aloha POS or a credit union is not.

No.

Edited by BullBuchanan

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Now regarding Financial Services.  I'll just start out by saying you have no idea what Financial Services is if you think it's only banks.  But I'll continue with your assumptions regarding banks.   And I'll only address it with this.

...not in his repertoire........ONE bad apple means the ENTIRE orchard is no good.......SMH......

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...not in his repertoire........ONE bad apple means the ENTIRE orchard is no good.......SMH......

What's the number?

I've posted examples of entire units of police assaulting people. I've posted examples of police chiefs directing unscrupulous behavior. How many dead apple trees would you need to see in your yard before you concluded there was a problem with the orchard?

In the case of police, they've killed ~20,000 people since 9/11.All other terrorists combined killed 190 americans through 2016

Is there a difficulty in understanding what an "organizational problem" is here? You guys must not be Bills fans.

Edited by BullBuchanan

21 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Correct. They are all guilty of the accusations I outlined

I've got nothing here.  It is impossible to reason with you so I'll finally stop.  It's sad that that you accuse people you've never met, have never seen the work they do, have never ridden in their cruiser or talked to them of being horrible people.  

22 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I know exactly what financial services are. I never said they were exclusively banks. I said that Banks are white collar criminal organizations.

JP Morgan Chase, BoA, and Wells Fargo are white collar criminal organizations. Aloha POS or a credit union is not.

Your brain is messed up.  The saying "painting with a broad brush" doesn't even come close to explaining the logic (or lack thereof) of  your thinking.  Why are credit unions excluded from your white collar criminal organizations?  The answer to this question will be very telling.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I've got nothing here.  It is impossible to reason with you so I'll finally stop.  It's sad that that you accuse people you've never met, have never seen the work they do, have never ridden in their cruiser or talked to them of being horrible people. 

I have facts and data. You have feelings.

It's funny how you guys can make statements about liberals, communists, antifa, or leftists in general with 0 facts or data points, but when someone comes armed to the teeth with sound sources, data, and investigative journalism of the corruption and brutality of our police force, you get all sad about a nice cop you met once.

All this from the "F*** your feelings" crowd. You get no sympathy from me. I think all cops are terrorists and I back it up. If you're a cop, maybe consider a line of work where you help people instead of hurt them. If you're not, go white knight for somebody else. They're big boys.

14 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I have facts and data. You have feelings.

It's funny how you guys can make statements about liberals, communists, antifa, or leftists in general with 0 facts or data points, but when someone comes armed to the teeth with sound sources, data, and investigative journalism of the corruption and brutality of our police force, you get all sad about a nice cop you met once.

All this from the "F*** your feelings" crowd. You get no sympathy from me. I think all cops are terrorists and I back it up. If you're a cop, maybe consider a line of work where you help people instead of hurt them. If you're not, go white knight for somebody else. They're big boys.

You have facts yes. And you use those facts and apply them liberally to all police officers.  If you can't see the error of that I can't help you.  

Not one of us has said the police are angels.  There are bad cops (and some are REAL bad)  but there are also good cops.  And for you to say all cops are bad is idiotic logic.  

You do NOT back up that ALL cops are terrorists.  If you think that not one cop is in that very dangerous line of work to help people your brain is poison and I suggest you get it looked at. 

All cops hurt people?  I gotta know.  Something happened to you to have your brain formulate these very poorly arrived at conclusions.  What was it Bull?   You can tell us.  This hatred is very deeply rooted and not from headlines but most likely from some very personal experiences.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You have facts yes. And you use those facts and apply them liberally to all police officers.  If you can't see the error of that I can't help you.  

Not one of us has said the police are angels.  There are bad cops (and some are REAL bad)  but there are also good cops.  And for you to say all cops are bad is idiotic logic.  

You do NOT back up that ALL cops are terrorists.  If you think that not one cop is in that very dangerous line of work to help people your brain is poison and I suggest you get it looked at. 

All cops hurt people?  I gotta know.  Something happened to you to have your brain formulate these very poorly arrived at conclusions.  What was it Bull?   You can tell us.  This hatred is very deeply rooted and not from headlines but most likely from some very personal experiences.  

I spelled it out for you as simply as I can. At this point you're either just trolling or you really can't process the most basic forms of logic. I 100% do not mean that as an insult, but you seem to think that a person joining a gang does not make them a gang member.

I never said all police are "bad". I said all police are terrorists, because they've joined a terrorist organization and they work to further the goals of that organization.
I consider it to be accurate base don the information I've put forth, because you've been completely unable to counter any part of it.

I'm sure there have been some mostly nice people who've done a lot of nice things in every group that meets the definition of a terrorist organization.

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Quality content. Are you one of them?

No, jamoke.  I'm someone who read your "I didn't call them all bad, I called them all terrorists.  You just can't follow logic" masterpiece of bovine excrement, thought I'd point out that you're a ***** idiot, because that makes no sense, and only an idiot would think it does.

Even if I agreed with your conclusions, you'd be a mammoth ***** idiot for believing you make any rational sense.

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Dude, unless you got the time to compile a mountain of evidence he won’t admit he’s wrong. And even if you do have the time and desire, he’ll act like a child that won’t admit he’s wrong. He’s an angry, illogical person and going tit for tat with him is useless. The only way he can possibly realize how misguided he is, is for him to get what he wants....but that’s not going to happen. 

People in Hong Kong want to live like Americans and this guy wants to live in either anarchy or an authoritarian state. 

The only reason he thinks the police are oppressive is because he doesn’t know what real oppression is. 

Edited by Dragoon
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I spelled it out for you as simply as I can. At this point you're either just trolling or you really can't process the most basic forms of logic. I 100% do not mean that as an insult, but you seem to think that a person joining a gang does not make them a gang member.

I never said all police are "bad". I said all police are terrorists, because they've joined a terrorist organization and they work to further the goals of that organization.
I consider it to be accurate base don the information I've put forth, because you've been completely unable to counter any part of it.

I'm sure there have been some mostly nice people who've done a lot of nice things in every group that meets the definition of a terrorist organization.

Nope.  You have it backwards.  Because some cops have "terrorists" tendencies you have deemed the organizations they are part of as terrorists organizations and  you take that to deem all cops a terrorists.  Idiotic logic on display. 

Now back to my question you never answered. Why, in your mind, are credit unions not white collar criminal organizations?  

9 minutes ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

No, jamoke.  I'm someone who read your "I didn't call them all bad, I called them all terrorists.  You just can't follow logic" masterpiece of bovine excrement, thought I'd point out that you're a ***** idiot, because that makes no sense, and only an idiot would think it does.

Even if I agreed with your conclusions, you'd be a mammoth ***** idiot for believing you make any rational sense.

Again so much for new and improved.  Not that there's anything wrong with that. 

9 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Dude, unless you got the time to compile a mountain of evidence he won’t admit he’s wrong. And even if you do have the time and desire, he’ll act like a child that won’t admit he’s wrong. He’s an angry, illogical person and going tit for tat with him is useless. The only way he can possibly realize how misguided he is, is for him to get what he wants....but that’s not going to happen. 

People in Hong Kong want to live like Americans and this guy wants to live in either anarchy or an authoritarian state. 

The only reason he thinks the police are oppressive is because he doesn’t know what real oppression is. 

I'm trying to get him to break down bawling like a baby with "ok ok.  A police officer stole my puppy when I was 10!!!!"   I'm a frustrated psychologist I think. 

12 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Unlike you, I don't play a tough guy on the internet. Just because I'm not swayed by your fact-less assertions, does not mean my thoughts are set in stone.

I routinely update my opinions when there is reasonable justification for it. None of that has occurred in this thread, or frankly on this entire board. If you can't bully your way into a victory, you have absolutely no idea what to do next.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

Unlike you, I don't play a tough guy on the internet. Just because I'm not swayed by your fact-less assertions, does not mean my thoughts are set in stone.

I routinely update my opinions when there is reasonable justification for it. None of that has occurred in this thread, or frankly on this entire board. If you can't bully your way into a victory, you have absolutely no idea what to do next.

Im sorry, I’m a “bully?” I disagree with that characterization.