Heavily Armed Children

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Saw a kid at the park this morning.  No gun.  What a loser.  Doesn't he realize that the commies are right around the corner?

Was anyone looting the park?  Burning things down?  Did anyone bash him on the head with a skateboard?  No?  Good.

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Was anyone looting the park?  Burning things down?  Did anyone bash him on the head with a skateboard?  No?  Good.

Agreed.  I was dumbfounded that none of those things occurred in the absence of weapons.  Guess we got lucky. 

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Why aren’t you out there with a gun protecting property? 

Where?  Dem-controlled cities?  Why do I care?  Let 'em burn.

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Agreed.  I was dumbfounded that none of those things occurred in the absence of weapons.  Guess we got lucky. 

So when the shooting starts, the looting starts?  Got it.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm not sure what that last comment means.  You and your ilk seem to think that there are commies on every corner.  I made it to the park and back safely today, without a gun in sight.  I'm as surprised as you are.  You figure the commies would be all over me if I'm not engaged in open carry.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Only dems live in those cities? Selfish prick loser like Trump. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Maybe if they take some hydroxychloroquine their burns will heal more quickly.  Or the gunshot wounds won't hurt as much.  Of course, Doc will say I'm wrong and insist that it's the combination of hydroxychorloquine AND ZINC that will cure those ailments!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I'm not sure what that last comment means.  You and your ilk seem to think that there are commies on every corner.  I made it to the park and back safely today, without a gun in sight.  I'm as surprised as you are.  You figure the commies would be all over me if I'm not engaged in open carry.  

I'm sure you don't. 

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Not risking my life over it.  Sorry.  You can.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Maybe if they take some hydroxychloroquine their burns will heal more quickly.  Or the gunshot wounds won't hurt as much.  Of course, Doc will say I'm wrong and insist that it's the combination of hydroxychorloquine AND ZINC that will cure those ailments!

? Yeah “doc” (and I use that loosely) only knows what Trump says in his infomercials. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

No, just wear a mask.  It will solve everything.  LOL!

• Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

But that loser kid is a hero? ???

Never said he was a hero.  He defended himself as is his right.  How stupid do you have to be to assault someone with a gun?  Like I've said, it's not like they deserved it but what the ***** were they thinking?

Just now, bilzfancy said:

As will staying on lockdown for a year or so

Yup.  And the pandemic response team.  And keeping borders open.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, just wear a mask.  It will solve everything.  LOL!

Why do you wear a mask 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Never said he was a hero.  He defended himself as is his right.  How stupid do you have to be to assault someone with a gun?  Like I've said, it's not like they deserved it but what the ***** were they thinking?

What was he thinking going there? Mall cop wanna be just ruined his own life as well. Good call! 

Edited by Q-baby!
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Why do you wear a mask 

Because I have to to work or go shopping and it can't hurt.  Maybe if Fauci hadn't lied initially we'd be better off, donchathink?

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Why was he thinking going there? Mall cop wanna be just ruined his own life as well. Good call! 

Well that's the chance he took.  Never said he was immune from anything.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because I have to to work or go shopping and it can't hurt.  Maybe if Fauci hadn't lied initially we'd be better off, donchathink?

??? Trump killed thousands with  his “America’s in good shape, down to zero cases soon, the market is looking good to me” attitude. Trump’s balls are in your eyes and blocking your vision. 

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not risking my life over it.  Sorry.  You can.

That’s what 17 year olds are for. Oh, wait. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

??? Trump killed thousands with  his “America’s in good shape, down to zero cases soon, the market is looking good to me” attitude. Trump’s balls are in your eyes and blocking your vision. 

Ask Fauci if Trump followed his advice.  And while you're at it, ask him how devastating the mask lie was for the country.

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

That’s what 17 year olds are for. Oh, wait. 

It's a free country.  To a point.

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

Maybe you should wear an old pizza box on your head then, too.  That can’t hurt, either.  Assuming “can’t hurt” is your litmus test.  Pizza box also likely will smell good and will protect you from rain and guano.  It’s a winning idea. 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Maybe you should wear an old pizza box on your head then, too.  That can’t hurt, either.  Assuming “can’t hurt” is your litmus test.  Pizza box also likely will smell good and will protect you from rain and guano.  It’s a winning idea. 

Did Fauci not recommend and then reverse course and recommend pizza boxes?  Gotta "follow the science," ya know.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Did Fauci not recommend and then reverse course and recommend pizza boxes?  Gotta "follow the science," ya know.

I believe at that point we didn’t have enough pizza boxes to make the recommendation viable.  Something about the supply chain being a mess because the commander in chief tried to wish away a pandemic instead of acting upon it.  So that’s probably why fauci didn’t include that in his “can’t hurt” menu. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Ask Fauci if Trump followed his advice.  And while you're at it, ask him how devastating the mask lie was for the country.

It's a free country.  To a point.

Trump doesn’t follow anyone’s advice. Fauci wasn’t telling him to lie to the nation and say everything is fine, just because he was worried about what it would do to the market. That’s all on the fat prick! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I believe at that point we didn’t have enough pizza boxes to make the recommendation viable.  Something about the supply chain being a mess because the commander in chief tried to wish away a pandemic instead of acting upon it.  So that’s probably why fauci didn’t include that in his “can’t hurt” menu. 

LOL!  Oh, OK.  It wasn't because Barry never replaced the PPE stockpile after H1N1 in the 6 years he had or that China wasn't buying-up all the masks they could because they knew what they unleashed was going to be disastrous or because people were stealing and hording masks early-on.

4 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Trump doesn’t follow anyone’s advice. Fauci wasn’t telling him to lie to the nation and say everything is fine, just because he was worried about what it would do to the market. That’s all on the fat prick! 

If masks were the big savior, Fauci bears a big responsibility for his lie, regardless of the reasons.  And don't forget Cuomo and DeBlasio telling New Yorkers that things were fine.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Oh, OK.  It wasn't because Barry never replaced the PPE stockpile after H1N1 in the 6 years he had or that China wasn't buying-up all the masks they could because they knew what they unleashed was going to be disastrous or because people were stealing and hording masks early-on.

If masks were the big savior, Fauci bears a big responsibility for his lie, regardless of the reasons.  And don't forget Cuomo and DeBlasio telling New Yorkers that things were fine.

None of those people are the president. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

You absolve the Governor of NY and Mayor of NYC of responsibility for NY and NYC because they're not the president?

Even by your standards of dumbassery, that is exceptional ***** dumbassery.

Thank you. Coming from you, that means a lot. 

You absolve the president? 

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

You absolve the Governor of NY and Mayor of NYC of responsibility for NY and NYC because they're not the president?

Did the new and improved Dexter see the PSA about not quoting the morons?

BTW, did the trademark also travel to the new version? 

1 hour ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

You spelled douchebaggery wrong.

44 minutes ago, GG said:

Did the new and improved Dexter see the PSA about not quoting the morons?

BTW, did the trademark also travel to the new version? 

It’s why I try not to quote you.  Sometimes, though,  it’s just too much fun. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Well she was the only other choice. 

Jill Stein says hi. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Nice feint.  You think anything would have been different under Hilly?

Not the issue.  It’s what the fat bastard did and didn’t so that counts.  He golfed and ate McNuggets.  The nation fell apart.  Really he should have just stopped at McDonald’s and swapped jobs with the kid working the drive through.  We probably would have been much better off that way. 

4 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Why do you wear a mask 

1.   So I reduce my chances of catching  it (overweight, 63,  and a stroke survivor).

2.  So I don't transmit it to my mother (94 on Tuesday)

3. So other people don't catch it.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1