Hate Has No Home Here

7 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

You think teachers are the only ones dealing with risk, cleaning responsibilities and other challenges? 

Nope.  I’m not the one who attacked teachers’ unions last night, though.  Apparently the RNC thinks it’s cool to hate on them, so I added teachers to the “Hate Week” lineup.  Let me know if you disagree. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nope.  I’m not the one who attacked teachers’ unions last night, though.  Apparently the RNC thinks it’s cool to hate on them, so I added teachers to the “Hate Week” lineup.  Let me know if you disagree. 

The Los Angeles Teacher’s Union is one of the largest in the state, and the “United Teachers Los Angeles” say public schools should not reopen unless their demands are met.

Their demands include implementing a moratorium on private schools, defunding the police, increasing taxes on the wealthy, implementing Medicare for all, and passing the HEROES Act, which allocated and additional $116 billion in federal education funding to the states.

https://www.kusi.com/a-los-angeles-teachers-union-says-public-schools-should-not-reopen-unless-their-demands-are-met/

It's all about the children.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Hate HAS a HOME here.............

dncLogo2020.png                 WkHtVTua.jpg

Hoax.  Say hi to Jerry Falwell, Jr. next time you have your meeting of fake Christians. 

Another item for hate week: citizenship rules.  Even when we try to honor Puerto Rico, we denigrate it.  Apparently the Trump jr girlfriend doesn’t think Puerto Ricans are citizens.  Hate away! 

Got one more - shithole countries.  They trotted our a couple of people from Shithole countries tonight to try to pretend Trump and his followers aren’t racists.   But we all know it’s a hoax,  and that Trump is a racist and a fraud.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Ohhhh another one! The hatch act.  Eff that ***** and the rule of law.  We do what we want; White House convention speech, Secretary of State speech from Jerusalem.  It’s all good.  Eff it.  We do what we want, rule of law be damned. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Note the tweet is from 2018. The data as of today id imagine would show an even worse trend.

Yup.  Anyone who has paid attention over the years knows who started the new generation of extreme hate right around November 2000.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Ohhhh another one! The hatch act.  Eff that ***** and the rule of law.  We do what we want; White House convention speech, Secretary of State speech from Jerusalem.  It’s all good.  Eff it.  We do what we want, rule of law be damned. 

Hatch Act of 1939 - Wikipedia

Someone needs to reread  have it read to him.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

“My father.”  Eric trump is such a loser.  Maybe someday he’ll do something on his own.  The he won’t have to say “my father” rebrew times a minute.  Grow the eff up and be a of big and do something in your own.  

Are your comments above meant to be piling more hate into the week?

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Are your comments above meant to be piling more hate into the week?

That's a good point.  Maybe we should put nepotism into hate week.  Thank you for brining up that important point!

18 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Let us know when you're going to give back the part of your government salary that you "earned" working from home during the pandemic.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  You want teachers to take a haircut?  Step right up and do the same.  If you're going to lead, you have to do it from the front!