How are you going to vote this time around compared to last time?

Magox

How are you going to vote this time compared to last time?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How are you going to vote this time compared to last time?

• You voted for Trump last time and you plan on voting for Trump this time
    • You voted for Hillary last time and you plan on voting for Biden this time
    • You voted third party last time and you plan on voting third party this time
    • You didn't vote last time and you don't plan on voting this time
    • You voted third party or for no one last time and you plan on voting Trump this time
    • You voted third party or for no one last time and you plan on voting Biden this time
    • You voted Hillary last time and are voting Trump this time
    • You voted Trump last time and are voting Biden this time
    • You voted Trump last time and are voting 3rd party or no one this time
    • You voted Hillary last time and are voting 3rd party or no one this time

I'm curious to know how people on PPP are looking to vote this time compared to last time.   I voted for the goofball Gary Johnson last time around out of protest.  This time I plan on voting against the left by pulling the lever for Trump.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Magox said:

I'm curious to know how people on PPP are looking to vote this time compared to last time.   I voted for the goofball Gary Johnson last time around out of protest.  This time I plan on voting against the left by pulling the lever for Trump.

I wrote in Gabbard in '16. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Magox said:

Are you writing in anyone this time or Trump?  If you don't mind me asking

Sorry, meant to add: Voting Trump barring unforeseen changes in the next 84 days. I refuse to vote for anyone who partook in the Russia hoax, and Biden and Harris are deeply involved. Trump could still do some things over the next three months to lose my support, but it won't swing blue. It'll swing to another write in. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I did not vote for Trump last time. This time, I consider myself a "crawl over broken glass"  to vote for Trump voter.

You didn't vote for Trump last time?  Wow....

That is surprising.  If you don't mind me asking, why not?

1 minute ago, Magox said:

You didn't vote for Trump last time?  Wow....

That is surprising.  If you don't mind me asking, why not?

I was a Hillary supporter in 2008. She's the only person I have ever donated money to on a national election scale. Fool me once... No, I did not vote for her in 2016, but I was skeptical of Trump after going all in on Hillary in 2008 (I always felt there was no "there" there with Obama).  I was not about to be fooled twice.

He has exceeded all my expectations. Sure, there are things he has done that I disagree with, things I wish he would work on, and things that could be better. But, as a political novice who has had the entire DNC, "msm," and half the RNC (the deep state crosses party lines) against him for the last four years... he has truly done a remarkable job.

Yes, I will be voting for him in 2020 even though, as a NYS voter, my vote is worthless for a national Republican. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I was a Hillary supporter in 2008. She's the only person I have ever donated money to on a national election scale. Fool me once... No, I did not vote for her in 2016, but I was skeptical of Trump after going all in on Hillary in 2008 (I always felt there was no "there" there with Obama).  I was not about to be fooled twice.

He has exceeded all my expectations. Sure, there are things he has done that I disagree with, things I wish he would work on, and things that could be better. But, as a political novice who has had the entire DNC, "msm," and half the RNC (the deep state crosses party lines) against him for the last four years... he has truly done a remarkable job.

Yes, I will be voting for him in 2020 even though, as a NYS voter, my vote is worthless for a national Republican. 

...c'mon BG, smile and look ahead....you can vote for Big Fredo in 2024 as THE "Top Dawg" and preserve your NYS loyalty.....?

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol 

So hard no or wait and see?

7 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

I held my nose and voted for Trump in 2016. While I respect the fact that millions of Americans died for my right to vote, they also died for my right to not vote, should that be my choice. And this year, that's my choice.

Was there a bad stench at your poling place? Ours is an old banquet hall. Musty!