"BREAKING" NEWS: Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll- $83M verdict

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, we're saying we have no proof either happened.  And again, all moral superiority went out the window with Slick back in 1992 and when Hilly used him to campaign for her.

In this country, we use a jury to look at the evidence, and come to judgment.  That's the proof we use, not the public's examination of the limited facts, that the media provided them, and then take a poll.  You may not think there's proof, but the jury did.  Ken Starr was an actual witch hunt.  Borderline blackmail.  Either you admit to your wife and America you had an affair, or lie and accept perjury.  Surely a guy that stands up for justice and what's right, like yourself, can admit that.  Free Slick!

56 minutes ago, daz28 said:

In this country, we use a jury to look at the evidence, and come to judgment.  That's the proof we use, not the public's examination of the limited facts, that the media provided them, and then take a poll.  You may not think there's proof, but the jury did.  Ken Starr was an actual witch hunt.  Borderline blackmail.  Either you admit to your wife and America you had an affair, or lie and accept perjury.  Surely a guy that stands up for justice and what's right, like yourself, can admit that.  Free Slick!

We've heard everything the jury did.  Which was basically just her claim and her friend (a known Trump-hater) backing her up.  We have a shifting account of when it happened and what she was wearing, we have no video evidence, she admitted she didn't scream during the encounter to bring attention to the alleged assault, she didn't go to the police afterwards and she didn't write about it in her diary around the time it happened, instead waiting 20+ years later to write about it in a book she was trying to make money off of.

Could it have happened?  Sure, it's possible.  Would I and down an $83M judgment over it?  No way.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Bump.

See just below the part circled in red.

Donald Trump sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll. X Yes.

They don't even read half the stuff they post.  Ironically, I do and catch it every time. Comically, the preponderance of evidence part is in the red circle.  

Edited by daz28
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No, we're saying we have no proof either happened.  And again, all moral superiority went out the window with Slick back in 1992 and when Hilly used him to campaign for her.

This is beautiful.

We have, in just a few short pages, the classic Trump Descending Scale of Excuses.

First: he didn't do it! He doesn't even know her! She wanted fame and to ruin Trump and a bunch of activists put her up to this.

Second: he didn't "rape" her! He was found not liable for rape!!

[upon being reminded that he was found liable for sexual assault by fat finger]

Third: NY jurors are a bunch of Democratic Trump haters!! They'd find him guilty of anything put in front of them, regardless of the evidence!!

Fourth: But Hillary! But Bill!!

Finally (after NC Lab Tech finally fesses up that he is performatively "ignoring" me): You're a Commie !@#$ stain groomer pedo!!

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is beautiful.

We have, in just a few short pages, the classic Trump Descending Scale of Excuses.

First: he didn't do it! He doesn't even know her! She wanted fame and to ruin Trump and a bunch of activists put her up to this.

Third: NY jurors are a bunch of Democratic Trump haters!! They'd find him guilty of anything put in front of them, regardless of the evidence!!

Finally (after NC Lab Tech finally fesses up that he is performatively "ignoring" me): You're a Commie !@#$ stain groomer pedo!!

By their logic, no one in history has ever gotten a fair jury trial, because people have an innate prejudice against criminals.  For the trial to be legit, it should  be by a jury of peers made up of only fellow criminals to avoid a bias.  The solution?  Trump can only be tried fairly if the AG, judge and jury are all ultra MAGA, and the trial is held in a rural area in a deep red state.  Everyone else is a crooked democrat deep stater. This of course doesn't apply to the SCOTUS, especially if they find him immune to all crimes.  Oy vey!

7 minutes ago, daz28 said:

By their logic, no one in history has ever gotten a fair jury trial, because people have an innate prejudice against criminals.  For the trial to be legit, it should  be by a jury of peers made up of only fellow criminals to avoid a bias.  The solution?  Trump can only be tried fairly if the AG, judge and jury are all ultra MAGA, and the trial is held in a rural area in a deep red state.  Everyone else is a crooked democrat deep stater. This of course doesn't apply to the SCOTUS, especially if they find him immune to all crimes.  Oy vey!

Meanwhile, Trump drew probably the biggest Trump loyalist on the entire federal bench for his classified documents trail in Florida, and she continues to issue headscratchers of rulings that any fair observer can only describe as "results oriented."

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is beautiful.

We know he was "found liable."  Welcome to the party.  :rolleyes:

The question was...how?  Where is the smoking finger?  Her words mean as little as Blasey-Ford's did.  And we just had a case of a former Bills' punter being accused or rape...and then not.

And sorry if Slick is an (always) inconvenient topic for you guys.  But it won't stop me from continuing to bring him up when you talk about sexual assault, affairs and lecherous behavior.

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, Doc said:

We know he was "found liable."  Welcome to the party.  :rolleyes:

The question was...how?  Where is the smoking finger?  Her words mean as little as Blasey-Ford's did.  And we just had a case of a former Bills' punter being accused or rape...and then not.

And sorry if Slick is an (always) inconvenient topic for you guys.  But it won't stop me from continuing to bring him up when you talk about sexual assault, affairs and lecherous behavior.

When Alina is eventually fired or arrested(like every single lawyer for him EVER), you can take up the case, and tell the courtroom that you don't see any smoking fingers, so the jury should be executed and trump TODULLY IGZONHERATED!!!!  Every single other allegation ever made about "Joke" Biden,on the other hand, HE DID IT. CM'ON MAN. Not enough evidence to bring a case, from a right wing special prosecutor, but i guess that's different.  2 tiered lawfare communist blah blah.  I wonder if you guys even understand how sick people get of conspiracy after conspiracy, court case after court case that gets slapped down, but you just don't stop.  Ya'll are persistent.  I give you that much.  Your boy had his day in court, and he lost.  Look in the mirror tomorrow morning, and try to say, "he lost", because eventually you're going to have to accept the truth.  

Edited by daz28
  • Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, daz28 said:

When Alina is eventually fired or arrested(like every single lawyer for him EVER), you can take up the case, and tell the courtroom that you don't see any smoking fingers, so the jury should be executed and trump TODULLY IGZONHERATED!!!!  Every single other allegation ever made about "Joke" Biden,on the other hand, HE DID IT. CM'ON MAN. Not enough evidence to bring a case, from a right wing special prosecutor, but i guess that's different.  2 tiered lawfare communist blah blah.  I wonder if you guys even understand how sick people get of conspiracy after conspiracy, court case after court case that gets slapped down, but you just don't stop.  Ya'll are persistent.  I give you that much.  Your boy had his day in court, and he lost.  Look in the mirror tomorrow morning, and try to say, "he lost", because eventually you're going to have to accept the truth.  

Nice rant.  The reason why this wasn't a criminal case is because it would have failed.  So they went civil knowing a bunch of people dumb enough to not get out of jury duty and who hated Trump would rule against him despite no evidence.  

• Agree 1

On 3/20/2024 at 8:55 AM, Doc said:

Nice rant.  The reason why this wasn't a criminal case is because it would have failed.  The reason why this wasn't a criminal case is because it would have failed  

Have you ever heard of statute of limitations?  

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed legislation Wednesday that extends the statute of limitations for certain cases of rape and other sex crimes.

He was joined at the signing by actresses who have been active in the Time’s Up movement, which aims to combat sexual harassment. They included Julianne Moore, Mira Sorvino, Amber Tamblyn and Michelle Hurd.

Under the new law, the statute of limitations for reporting second-degree rape increases to 20 years and third-degree rape increases to 10 years. Previously, both were five years.    -This was in 2019

Are you still sure about this, "The reason why this wasn't a criminal case is because it would have failed"?

Your last silly argument, "The reason why this wasn't a criminal case is because it would have failed", will not even be addressed beyond this, because it'a maybe the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Lastly, let's put this whole thing to bed.  Thanks to you having me do a little more research:

Under New York Penal Law article 130, rape is defined as a non:consensual sexual intercourse with another person. Non:consensual sexual intercourse requires penetration of the victim’s anus, *****, or mouth by a penis, or any foreign object, without consent.

So if he had of used his sharpie instead of his finger, it would have been rape, but ok I'll let you guys split that hair. 

10 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Have you ever heard of statute of limitations?  

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed legislation Wednesday that extends the statute of limitations for certain cases of rape and other sex crimes.

He was joined at the signing by actresses who have been active in the Time’s Up movement, which aims to combat sexual harassment. They included Julianne Moore, Mira Sorvino, Amber Tamblyn and Michelle Hurd.

Under the new law, the statute of limitations for reporting second-degree rape increases to 20 years and third-degree rape increases to 10 years. Previously, both were five years.    -This was in 2019

Are you still sure about this, "The reason why this wasn't a criminal case is because it would have failed"?

Your last silly argument, "The reason why this wasn't a criminal case is because it would have failed", will not even be addressed beyond this, because it'a maybe the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Lastly, let's put this whole thing to bed.  Thanks to you having me do a little more research:

Under New York Penal Law article 130, rape is defined as a non:consensual sexual intercourse with another person. Non:consensual sexual intercourse requires penetration of the victim’s anus, *****, or mouth by a penis, or any foreign object, without consent.

So if he had of used his sharpie instead of his finger, it would have been rape, but ok I'll let you guys split that hair.

After looking more into it, yes, you are correct that the statute of limitations wouldn't have applied because it was beyond it, and moreover the change wasn't retroactive.  I will admit my mistake.

But while I've learned (after the OJ trial) not to be 100% confident of any verdict, yes I am still very confident a "not guilty" verdict would have been returned in a criminal trial for the reasons I mentioned.  Quoting penal laws doesn't change anything for me.

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

After looking more into it, yes, you are correct that the statute of limitations wouldn't have applied because it was beyond it, and moreover the change wasn't retroactive.  I will admit my mistake.

But while I've learned (after the OJ trial) not to be 100% confident of any verdict, yes I am still very confident a "not guilty" verdict would have been returned in a criminal trial for the reasons I mentioned.  Quoting penal laws doesn't change anything for me.

I'll agree about the stupid jury part you said earlier too, but it's the best system we have.  Imagine being dumb enough to wear your own unique shoes to commit a crime, but being smart enough to drop an undersized glove, you happened to find on the way, makes you innocent.    

37 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'll agree about the stupid jury part you said earlier too, but it's the best system we have.  Imagine being dumb enough to wear your own unique shoes to commit a crime, but being smart enough to drop an undersized glove, you happened to find on the way, makes you innocent.    

I don't think it was undersized.  I think he pretended it didn't fit.

Just now, Doc said:

I don't think it was undersized.  I think he pretended it didn't fit.

Either way the jury was dumb.  Luckily most criminals are dumb, or they'd be smart enough to leave 'exonerating evidence' behind every time.  That wasn't me, I don't have a mustache!

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Supports terrorists murdering Russian civilians.

👆 Supports terrorists murdering Americans.

image.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ccb24589fa637ac087f6facda1404442.jpeg

Karen is so desperate she never thinks.

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

For an “independent” you spend an inordinate amount of time defending this POS.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jydaejhrpopt783l7y

I just find it funny that you libs keep talking about Trump and Epstein as if Dems (like the Clintons, who are still darlings of the Dems) weren't still friends with him until the very end.  While Trump ditched him years prior.  

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

I just find it funny that you libs keep talking about Trump and Epstein as if Dems (like the Clintons, who are still darlings of the Dems) weren't still friends with him until the very end.  While Trump ditched him years prior.  

Very end? lmao - you’re getting more and more desperate each day.

No Democrat who flew on Epstein’s plane and played at his island would be the nominee for POTUS today.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Very end? lmao - you’re getting more and more desperate each day.

No Democrat who flew on Epstein’s plane and played at his island would be the nominee for POTUS today.

Ghislaine Maxwell, his representative, was at Chelsea's wedding in 2010, which was 6 years after Trump ended his relationship with him.  Did they ever disavow him prior to him going down?

And true on that last statement.  Which is why it was odd that they had Slick campaigning for Biden.  When the least tone deaf thing to do would have been to let Slick just fade into the woodwork.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ghislaine Maxwell, his representative, was at Chelsea's wedding in 2010, which was 6 years after Trump ended his relationship with him.  Did they ever disavow him prior to him going down?

Why wasn't Maxwell arrested with Epstein when he was FIRST charged in 2006? 

And after a two-year investigation, who gave Epstein that sweet deal of a single state charge of solicitation in 2008? 

Donald Trump's Secretary of Labor Alex Acosta.

And who still wasn't arrested at the time?

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=1722,968,x188,y6

And who held on to the very end?

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why wasn't Maxwell arrested with Epstein when he was FIRST charged in 2006? 

And after a two-year investigation, who gave Epstein that sweet deal of a single state charge of solicitation in 2008? 

Donald Trump's Secretary of Labor Alex Acosta.

And who still wasn't arrested at the time?

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&crop=1722,968,x188,y6

And who held on to the very end?

giphy.gif

What did Trump have to do with Acosta back in 2006?  Nothing.  And guys like him don't make decisions that don't come from higher-up.

From what I can tell, Maxwell went into hiding before Epstein was arrested.  She was finally found/caught.

And again, why would Trump "wish her well" if she could embarrass him?  Wouldn't he want to wish her ill?

Wow. This thread certainly went off topic. 

To bring it back to the original topic, here’s a fun and legal thing you can say:

Donald Trump is an adjudicated sexual abuser. 

21 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Wow. This thread certainly went off topic. 

To bring it back to the original topic, here’s a fun and legal thing you can say:

Donald Trump is an adjudicated sexual abuser. 

Sorry but Slick's past and present are very on-topic.  The Dems would have been better-served not dusting him off but obviously he's still very important to them.

Edited by Doc

22 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sorry but Slick's past and present are very on-topic.  The Dems would have been better-served not dusting him off but obviously he's still very important to them.

Here’s a fun fact: Bill Clinton sucks and Donald Trump is a rapist. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

What did Trump have to do with Acosta back in 2006?

Oh really?  Remember Virginia Giuffre? She worked at Mar-a-Lago as a spa attendant where she was lured away to become a “masseuse” for Epstein - a job that involved performing sexual acts.

You're telling me that Trump's name never came up during investigations of Epstein by the Palm Beach Police Department in 2006? 2007?

You're telling me that Alex Acosta, then United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, wasn't aware of Trump and Epstein's relationship? Wasn't aware of Epstein parties at Trump's Mar-a-Lago?

And then, Trump appointed Acosta as his Secretary of Labor, Acosta, to oversees a massive federal agency that provides oversight of the country’s labor laws, including human trafficking. Until he was reported to be eliminated on Thursday, a day after this story posted online, Acosta also had been included on lists of possible replacements for former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who resigned under pressure earlier this month.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Nothing.

Yea right.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

And again, why would Trump "wish her well" if she could embarrass him?  Wouldn't he want to wish her ill?

Why would Trump disparage someone who coordinated with Epstein? Remember, he wished her well after Bill Barr killed Epstein in jail.