Poor Don. Nobody likes him :(

President Donald Trump on Tuesday complained that people like Dr. Anthony Fauci more than him.

Trump finally told the truth! “Nobody likes me.” — Donald Trump

"...but nobody likes me."

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
“Why don't I have a high approval rating?...Nobody likes me.” This is the truest to come from Comrade Chump in 4 months.. .
Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Listen to his words.  

hes' whining.  Poor Don.    

And the Hillary defense. 

LMAO.   Try harder my friend. 

Most people tend to not like narcissistic personalities. 

Maybe it’s because he lies so much. “We’ve done everything he has said” 

Ok 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I find the quote to be pretty humorous. From what I understand, he tends to do a lot of self-deprecating humor at his rallies and this feels like it is in the same vein. 

How about him tweeting a video of a doctor saying no masks who also thinks alien demons have sex with people? 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/509421-doctor-retweeted-by-trump-has-warned-of-alien-dna-sex-with

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I find the quote to be pretty humorous. From what I understand, he tends to do a lot of self-deprecating humor at his rallies and this feels like it is in the same vein. 

Exactly 

Humor is completely lost of the modern Left. I’ve never seen such a bunch of miserable people. Don’t believe me? Watch just a few minutes of how the Democrats treated the Attorney General yesterday. Ugly

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How about him tweeting a video of a doctor saying no masks who also thinks alien demons have sex with people? 

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/509421-doctor-retweeted-by-trump-has-warned-of-alien-dna-sex-with

So, does everyone agree at this point that being a doctor does not mean your statements about the pandemic are above scrutiny? Because I've seen a lot of people talking about how dumb it is to believe a random on Facebook over a doctor - and generally I agree with that - but you should still process what doctors are saying to determine whether you should listen or look for more information. Doctors make mistakes, heck their work is called practice. That lady might be correct. Her previous statements have no bearing on the validity of the statements in the video, though they certainly give insight on her credibility overall. 

How do you feel about the HCQ study that used the wrong dosage based on the wrong drug?

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

So, does everyone agree at this point that being a doctor does not mean your statements about the pandemic are above scrutiny? Because I've seen a lot of people talking about how dumb it is to believe a random on Facebook over a doctor - and generally I agree with that - but you should still process what doctors are saying to determine whether you should listen or look for more information. Doctors make mistakes, heck their work is called practice. That lady might be correct. Her previous statements have no bearing on the validity of the statements in the video, though they certainly give insight on her credibility overall. 

How do you feel about the HCQ study that used the wrong dosage based on the wrong drug?

It doesn’t matter that she thinks alien spirits and their sperm are a health concern? I’d say that absolutely kills her credibility but you just excuse it away? Wow 

You wear some think political blinders 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

It doesn’t matter that she thinks alien spirits and their sperm are a health concern? I’d say that absolutely kills her credibility but you just excuse it away? Wow 

You wear some think political blinders 

You might want to re-read what I said. Her previous statements do effect her overall credibility, but they do not make all future statements invalid by default. I literally started my post by saying that being a doctor doesn't make your statements beyond scrutiny. 

19 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

You might want to re-read what I said. Her previous statements do effect her overall credibility, but they do not make all future statements invalid by default. I literally started my post by saying that being a doctor doesn't make your statements beyond scrutiny. 

It destroys any credibility she has, period. Alien demon sperm? 

Ok 

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

So it is your belief that if anyone ever claims anything wildly outlandish they will never be correct about anything else for the rest of their life? 

Oh, you want to draw this out. Why do you call her statement just "outlandish"? Isn't it just plain kooky? 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

President Donald Trump on Tuesday complained that people like Dr. Anthony Fauci more than him.

Trump finally told the truth! “Nobody likes me.” — Donald Trump

"...but nobody likes me."

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
“Why don't I have a high approval rating?...Nobody likes me.” This is the truest to come from Comrade Chump in 4 months.. .

https://babylonbee.com/news/us-reports-greatest-one-day-increase-in-cases-of-trump-derangement-syndrome

Just now, dubs said:

When your president is a stupid idiot, what is one to do? 

Obama was such a better president than this racist ass clown 

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Call it whatever you want. Does it invalidate every statement she makes for the rest of her life? Yes or no?

No.So? 

She might be the blind squirrel that finds a nut. 

Would you be defending a person that was claiming aliens were screwing people and causing cancer if the President wasn't promoting her? I doubt it 

56 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Over half the nation dislikes him per polling - not that it's all the accurate. 

How many times has he said dumb ***** followed up by  - 

I was only joking

Don has told more lies / mis-truths in 3 + years in office than the last 44 presidents combined. 

And we saw a lot of that WRT Weapons on Mass Destruction 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No.So? 

She might be the blind squirrel that finds a nut. 

Would you be defending a person that was claiming aliens were screwing people and causing cancer if the President wasn't promoting her? I doubt it 

You are confused. I'm not defending her. I haven't even watched the video. I just see incredible irony in the group saying believe doctors scrambling to invalidate a doctor. Kind of like the group that says believe all women quashing a woman who comes forward with a claim against Biden. I also think that the entire concept of a prior bad opinion invalidating other unrelated opinions is incredibly dangerous, because everyone has had a bad opinion at some point. So I'm glad we at least agree on that.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

You are confused. I'm not defending her. I haven't even watched the video. I just see incredible irony in the group saying believe doctors scrambling to invalidate a doctor. Kind of like the group that says believe all women quashing a woman who comes forward with a claim against Biden. I also think that the entire concept of a prior bad opinion invalidating other unrelated opinions is incredibly dangerous, because everyone has had a bad opinion at some point. So I'm glad we at least agree on that.

I'm criticizing Trump for retweeting misinformation from her. At the same time he criticizes Fauci. That's wrong and its killing people 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Over half the nation dislikes him per polling - not that it's all the accurate. 

Going back to FDR, only 4 presidents have peak disapproval below 50%. Ford (46%), Kennedy (30%), Eisenhower (36%), and FDR (46%).

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm criticizing Trump for retweeting misinformation from her. At the same time he criticizes Fauci. That's wrong and its killing people 

So you're positive that it's misinformation? There's absolutely no way that her observations are correct? 

So you're positive that it's misinformation? There's absolutely no way that her observations are correct? 

If he doesn't like it, it's misinformation/lies, it really is that simple

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Exactly 

Humor is completely lost of the modern Left. I’ve never seen such a bunch of miserable people. Don’t believe me? Watch just a few minutes of how the Democrats treated the Attorney General yesterday. Ugly

Now, now. We all know that everything Trump says must be taken literally, while Biden is clearly joking when he angrily tells people they 'ain't black'.

It's totally not hyper partisan stupidity by the morons on the left.

Edited by Koko78

Masks don't work, even though real health experts say they do 

Interesting. I feel like I've seen mixed messages health experts on that - and I think that probably comes down to their definition of 'work'. I assumed she made statements about HCQ.

I feel like the baseline stance on masks is, 'well it couldn't hurt'. Opinions on their effectiveness vary pretty widely. The excuses about oxygen deprivation are particularly dumb.

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

When your president is a stupid idiot, what is one to do? 

Obama was such a better president than this racist ass clown 

You might want to talk to a mental health professional. seriously. 

Interesting. I feel like I've seen mixed messages health experts on that - and I think that probably comes down to their definition of 'work'. I assumed she made statements about HCQ.

I feel like the baseline stance on masks is, 'well it couldn't hurt'. Opinions on their effectiveness vary pretty widely. The excuses about oxygen deprivation are particularly dumb.

No, most health experts agree, the mask is good and helps. 

2 minutes ago, dubs said:

You might want to talk to a mental health professional. seriously. 

LOL Sure buddy 

• Like (+1) 1

And he he is still beating Trump, lol

Dont be a sore loser, please. 

Your fear is very evident.  There is only one way to win the election and that does not happen until November.  Polls do not get considered as official election results.