Hot for Teacher: East Texas style

I peeped her FB profile.  She’s got a face like Shrek, but a decent set of hammers and her body isn’t bad (as long as you don’t mind a little fluff).  I’d say she’s a “ehhhhhh...probably if I was drunk” in the would ya spectrum.  

By her photos, it seems like she’s got a serious boyfriend/husband ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I peeped her FB profile.  She’s got a face like Shrek, but a decent set of hammers and her body isn’t bad (as long as you don’t mind a little fluff).  I’d say she’s a “ehhhhhh...probably if I was drunk” in the would ya spectrum.  

She’s a 3am knock for sure. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m not seeing Shrek... my first impression  (based on the mugshot) was a clean-shaven Lindy Ruff.

• Haha (+1) 3

18 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Couldn't have been too serious!!!