Uyghur Genocide in China

It`s a cool topic for history discussion. In July 2009, riots broke out in Xinjiang in response to a violent dispute between Uyghur and Han Chinese workers in a factory that resulted in over one hundred deaths. Following the riots, Uyghur terrorists killed dozens of Han Chinese in coordinated attacks from 2009 to 2016. I` ve read lots of articles about it and even had an essay task on this point. Back to my school days I didn`t really understand the topic so i asked to write my assignment but now i`m fully involved and trying to realize it

Edited by Kittyklaw789
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A man who has NO ability to criticize China due to the amount of money he's taken directly from them since he joined the Warner family. 

Oliver is a fraud. 

Remember when he was an actor? Oh wait, he still is.

1 hour ago, Kittyklaw789 said:

It`s a cool topic for history discussion. In July 2009, riots broke out in Xinjiang in response to a violent dispute between Uyghur and Han Chinese workers in a factory that resulted in over one hundred deaths. Following the riots, Uyghur terrorists killed dozens of Han Chinese in coordinated attacks from 2009 to 2016. I`ve read lots of articles about it and even had an essay task on this point. Back to my school days I didn`t really understand the topic so i asked to write my assignment but now i`m fully involved and trying to realize it

yeah I was interning in the D.C. area that summer, and went with a couple work friends to sightsee in either late July or early August.   I remember distinctly there were dozens of protestors outside the White House calling on Obama to do something about the whole Uighur situation in China (although I didn’t really know too much about it all at the time).

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Whatever your political or social opinions and beliefs, liberal or conservative or something else, everyone must understand that when push comes to shove the only color that matters is  GREEN.  When it comes to the almighty dollar hypocrisy and double-talk is the rule.  All sides are getting played by the big money machine.  We need to come together and fight it and not fight each other over the remaining table scraps.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1