Free Agent or Trade? One more baby!

Frez

57 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

you mean when he was on the franchise tag? 

Yea.

Interest wise. The Seahawks got him for a 3rd round pick. Nobody is particularly interested in him.

3 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Yea, ok 

they’d hate cheap talent next year 

I think not being able to work out with teams all offseason hurt badly 

Jesus John, straight to Jj watt potential?

AJE was extremely productive in college....has excellent size....and faced solid competition

Dare I use the word "potential" and get bashed for it?

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

AJE was extremely productive in college....has excellent size....and faced solid competition

Dare I use the word "potential" and get bashed for it?

when you jump the 2nd round draft pick to a comparison to a 3 time defensive player of the year- and it’s the consistent MO - I don’t feel bad throwing an eye roll.

15 hours ago, MJS said:

You don't think it's strange that NOBODY wants Clowney? He's an average player. Three sacks last year. And that was a "prove it" year for him.

You're really overstating this.

It's very much NOT that nobody wants Clowney. It's that under the current conditions, at what is currently being asked, nobody is willing to pull the trigger.

For the Bills he'd cost money they'd have better use for in re-signing guys like White, Milano and Dawkins.

"We detailed last week the slow-moving nature of the market for veteran players—just three have signed extensions with their teams (Panthers RB Christian McCaffrey, Texans OT Laremy Tunsil, Patriots S Patrick Chung). That has to do with the uncertainty of the cap going forward, and it has to do with teams being unwilling to spend the cash, too, with a revenue shortfall now a near-certainty. "   - Albert Breer

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/06/29/cam-newton-new-england-patriots-team-doctors-covid

Edited by Thurman#1

If I was still upper level management, and any of the posters here who were applying for a management position said during the interview that our company team was already  perfect and didn't need to get better, I guarantee they just failed the interview. If you are so arrogant, complacent and lazy that you believe you are already perfect and can't get an better, you have a loser's attitude. And you would be a  cancer on the team.

Edited by simpleman