If Trump loses and refuses to leave

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

This is how you always come across when you repeat the same childish behavior.

It's only childish to a poster if it cuts against the beliefs of that poster.  By the way you forgot the FIFY.  At least you are getting the hang of it and I am too tough for your words to bother me unlike a couple of your liberal brethren who would run to daddy over it.

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

Be serious now.  I know that the illustration above is just another fantasy that you maintain but it will never happen.  Prosecuting a former President only opens the door to be done in the future maybe to a lib icon.  So Chuck and Nancy and Schiff can tug your happy gun over the possibility but they don't want it coming back to bite them on the butt at some point during the future. 

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

I truthfully can't figure out or make any sort of clear prediction about the outcome of this election (and four years ago, I was wrong anyhow).  And yet the reporting and all the polls seem to be going in Biden's favor, so I can perhaps see why you'd make such a definitive statement.

If the unlikely result happens, and Trump actually wins, will Biden go quietly?

Will people who voted for Biden accept the results?

Will there be claims of a "stolen" election again?

Kemp ^^^^ no responses?

You'd rather sling s**t at others?

Don't want to address any actual real questions?

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, snafu said:

I truthfully can't figure out or make any sort of clear prediction about the outcome of this election (and four years ago, I was wrong anyhow).  And yet the reporting and all the polls seem to be going in Biden's favor, so I can perhaps see why you'd make such a definitive statement.

If the unlikely result happens, and Trump actually wins, will Biden go quietly?

Will people who voted for Biden accept the results?

Will there be claims of a "stolen" election again?

Kemp ^^^^ no responses?

You'd rather sling s**t at others?

Don't want to address any actual real questions?

If course they won't, they still haven't accepted the 2016 results. They're nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites. Total losers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Right - you should hae seen Hillary's inauguration crowd

Hopefully, somebody recorded Hillary having a fit that night so it can be viewed at some point during the future where Hillary is dead so the poor person in question is not murdered for their contribution.  Heck, even old Bill might even have a laugh over his wife's meltdown.

4 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Right - you should hae seen Hillary's inauguration crowd

it was yuuuuuuuuuuuge, the yugest crowd in yugeville.

Can't wait for this ass clown to get yanked from the white house.

such a literal joke he was even nominated in the first place (even though losing by millions of votes...but thats another argument for another day)

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

They assume everybody else is as unethical as they themselves are.

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

You are a gluten in terms of embarrassing yourself.  I'll give you that.

3 minutes ago, Plano said:

it was yuuuuuuuuuuuge, the yugest crowd in yugeville.

Can't wait for this ass clown to get yanked from the white house.

such a literal joke he was even nominated in the first place (even though losing by millions of votes...but thats another argument for another day)

No doubt your mom is putting down the rubber sheets for tonight in your room as an accident is bound to happen regardless of the results.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

More liberal fantasies spurting to the surface.

why in the ***** are you standing up for this *****face trump? I don't understand it.

Explain. NOW. Without deflecting "uhh but biden did this..." Explain what makes you think Trump gives two ***** and a ***** about you and your well being? Why are you going to bat for this racist moron day in and day out? Why? Do you think he likes you? Do you think he wants you staying at his resorts? Do you think he'd say two words to you if you were near him? Get real. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Plano said:

why in the ***** are you standing up for this *****face trump? I don't understand it.

Explain. NOW. Without deflecting "uhh but biden did this..." Explain what makes you think Trump gives two ***** and a ***** about you and your well being? Why are you going to bat for this racist moron day in and day out? Why? Do you think he likes you? Do you think he wants you staying at his resorts? Do you think he'd say two words to you if you were near him? Get real. 

One example but far from the only one.  Trump has not started any new wars and has tapered down the Middle East.  Important if you have kids serving in the military.  Historically, it has been easier for a POTUS to start a war with a possibility that said war would benefit the POTUS's cronies.  

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

He’s waist deep in the cult and quicksand is tough to get outta 

You are a sad piece of whatever you are.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

My word is my proof.  

SInce you are a Trumpie your word will ever be good enough. All Trumpies lie like it is their religion. Don't get mad at us for that, Trump is the one that made you that way.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

One example but far from the only one.  Trump has not started any new wars and has tapered down the Middle East.  Important if you have kids serving in the military.  Historically, it has been easier for a POTUS to start a war with a possibility that said war would benefit the POTUS's cronies.  

You are a sad piece of whatever you are.  

:lol:    :lol:    :lol:     Covid Donnie may not have started any wars but he's been waving the white flag for the last six months while the casualties mount relentlessly.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

:lol:    :lol:    :lol:     Covid Donnie may not have started any wars but he's been waving the white flag for the last six months while the casualties mount relentlessly.

I think you had Florida and Texas going blue in your map. :lol: 

If anyone deserves to be laughed at, it's you dude.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoTier said:

If any oxygen was truly reaching your brain cells you would realize that you seriously embarrass yourself with such statements.

• Like (+1) 1