Covid 19 vs Trump

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

One side protested injustice and ended up getting countless people sick and killed.  The other side also did the same.   One side claimed the moral high ground as if they’re doing the lords work when in fact they ended up killing a lot of people. The other side was like we don’t care if we get it we’re still going out here.   

What is the million maga march protesting?  An election result that Trumps own DHS said was the most secure ever??(which is going to get him fired)  Tons of them aren't wearing masks(wonder why).  The rallies were COMPLETELY unnecessary as well.  They didn't change one single vote, they were just there to whoop it up(not fight injustice).  Again, people trying to compare apples and rotten oranges.

Simple question: Does the guy who reported the secure election findings deserve to get fired for reporting facts, or do we file this under the he has every right to do things that are CLEARLY wrong and unamerican?  Can you even begin to imagine how untruthful the new Trump News Network is going to be???

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

What is the million maga march protesting?  An election result that Trumps own DHS said was the most secure ever??(which is going to get him fired)  Tons of them aren't wearing masks(wonder why).  The rallies were COMPLETELY unnecessary as well.  They didn't change one single vote, they were just there to whoop it up(not fight injustice).  Again, people trying to compare apples and rotten oranges.

Simple question: Does the guy who reported the secure election findings deserve to get fired for reporting facts, or do we file this under the he has every right to do things that are CLEARLY wrong and unamerican?  Can you even begin to imagine how untruthful the new Trump News Network is going to be???

The participants in the Million MAGA March are organizing and protesting as is their right under the Constitution.  It’s none of your concern why they are marching, unless of course you share their concerns. 

The simple reality is that if open air protests/riots the likes of which we saw this summer did not result in superspreader events, you have noting to fear.  Social distance, wear your mask, speak quietly indoors, keep your laughter light and don’t yell, and for God’s sake have your partner face south when you are facing north, assuming of course that’s not already your jam. 

You’ll be fine. 

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The participants in the Million MAGA March are organizing and protesting as is their right under the Constitution.  It’s none of your concern why they are marching, unless of course you share their concerns. 

The simple reality is that if open air protests/riots the likes of which we saw this summer did not result in superspreader events, you have noting to fear.  Social distance, wear your mask, speak quietly indoors, keep your laughter light and don’t yell, and for God’s sake have your partner face south when you are facing north, assuming of course that’s not already your jam. 

You’ll be fine. 

So they probably shouldn't have tear gassed American citizens then for a photo op, right?  Am I allowed to be concerned when peaceful protesting Americans get tear gassed??  BTW, again, WHAT are they protesting??  Surely not something as American as free and fair election, right??

Edited by daz28

25 minutes ago, daz28 said:

why are you bringing up the election?  Are why can’t you admit the left handled it just as poorly?  It’s not that hard 

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

So they probably shouldn't have tear gassed American citizens then for a photo op, right?  Am I allowed to be concerned when peaceful protesting Americans get tear gassed??  BTW, again, WHAT are they protesting??  Surely not something as American as free and fair election, right??

also, pre election you saw businesses boarding up in case of violence.  No violence to be seen at the maga rally. A very nice peaceful protest and no burning down cities.   Nice to see that right? 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

why are you bringing up the election?  Are why can’t you admit the left handled it just as poorly?  It’s not that hard 

Cuomo got the largest city in America out of Covid danger(when we knew very little), and the Dakotas are a complete disaster right now.  Remember the initial "all blue states" crap Trump floated early on.  I do.  apples and rotten oranges yet again, but you won't admit that.    \

I'm bringing up the election, because there's no need for the people who consider themselves to be the 'real muricans' to be out protesting the safest election ever.  If you asked a founding father what's the most sacred of all things, they'd tell you free and fair elections.

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Cuomo got the largest city in America out of Covid danger(when we knew very little), and the Dakotas are a complete disaster right now.  Remember the initial "all blue states" crap Trump floated early on.  I do.  apples and rotten oranges yet again, but you won't admit that.    

umm nobody handled it worse than cuomo. New York still has like 14 k more deaths than the next state. He should be in prison 

Remember when delusional conservatives back In august said we are coming to an end and refused to believe the 2nd wave of Covid will happen? 

constantly posting about the “death rate” like that even means anything 

And now we have record high in cases and hospitalizations. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

umm nobody handled it worse than cuomo. New York still has like 14 k more deaths than the next state. He should be in prison 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1109004/coronavirus-covid19-cases-rate-us-americans-by-state/

He has the most populous city too.  Read that graph, and tell me with a straight face that red states handled it well.

Edited by daz28

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

33k deaths 

that’s ignoring basic knowledge of this virus. 

Bro, if you're going to ignore facts I throw right at you, then there's no need to discuss.  North Dakota has nearly 3x the case rate.  AND THAT'S IN FREAKIN NORTH DAKOTA!!!  Are you saying if Cuomo was governor of ND they'd have more death???????  That doesn't even make sense.  

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Bro, if you're going to ignore facts I throw right at you, then there's no need to discuss.  North Dakota has nearly 3x the case rate.  AND THAT'S IN FREAKIN NORTH DAKOTA!!!  Are you saying if Cuomo was governor of ND they'd have more death???????  That doesn't even make sense.  

33 thousand people dead compared to 700. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

no the people were protesting racial injustice. The blm protests 

I guess you missed all those maskless good ol' boys in Lansing, MI toting guns around the state capital building while chanting "Liberate Michigan".

22 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I’m writing a book about the fragility of the liberal mind.  Let me know how this makes you feel, and you’ll be featured prominently in Chapter 6.  

“You’re allowed to carry any emotional baggage you want, but that don’t mean you get to take up my space in the overhead compartment.””

LS, PhD 

Internet Self-Help Guru 

Btw, don’t be offended you’re going to appear in Chapter 6, I already titled it “Teargas or Crocodile Tears?”. 

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m writing a book about the fragility of the liberal mind.  Let me know how this makes you feel, and you’ll be featured prominently in Chapter 6.  

“You’re allowed to carry any emotional baggage you want, but that don’t mean you get to take up my space in the overhead compartment.””

LS, PhD 

Internet Self-Help Guru 

Btw, don’t be offended you’re going to appear in Chapter 6, I already titled it “Teargas or Crocodile Tears?”. 

So you're ok with the teargas then, but making a stand for protesting the safest election ever.  What's your book gonna be called?  Nonsense and more nonsense

59 minutes ago, daz28 said:

So you're ok with the teargas then, but making a stand for protesting the safest election ever.  What's your book gonna be called?  Nonsense and more nonsense

The book has yet to be titled, but I’m not hating what you’ve suggested.  To whit:

Your intolerance of peaceful protests, your intolerance of American voices uplifted in unison for a cause, while stumbling about blindly yelling that state-sponsored infection of our most vulnerable population, marks you as very easily manipulated.  

Your acceptance that the agonizing and lonely death certain to follow reflects a real crackerjack job of pandemic management marks you as gullible.

Further, when viewed in the context of support for protests this summer, Cuomo’s failure to address the hundreds of thousands of people protesting in the streets—no social distancing, poor mask discipline, shouting and screaming and In some cases rioting and looting—would by his own definition cause a massive spike in cases and deaths.  He’s knuckles deep in the death and chaos, but he’s got you out pimping for him. 

Chapter 7: Pay Attention, Dipsh8t.

”If ya always fall for what ya always fell for before, ya best get some bandaids because you’re about to skin your knee again. 

LS, PhD

Knower of Stuff 

Btw, it’s poor form not to address a question asked in good faith, and I believe you were sincere on the question regarding the trip to the Church. 

I think it’s fairly standard fare for a president to go where he wants to go, when he wants to go, and when he goes, the area is cleared.  I think, for example, if Joe Biden chose Albany to meet with Indira Ghandi- a definite possibility— I think his team would evaluate the route for threats, devise a route to travel and push forward with those plans. If I ran out in the middle of them street as the motorcade approached, I believe strongly that I would be dealt with swiftly and decisively, and the likelihood of injury to me would be high.  I do not believe the motorcade would stand down or seek and alternate route.  

Likewise, if a substantial number of activists rush to block the road, the response increases exponentially. 

So, I didn’t spend much time worrying about the response then, and don’t now.  I’m personally much more concerned about the “list” that AOC is compiling and what the fallout for being on that list might be.  It’s got a vaguely Khmer Rouge feel to it.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thousands-rally-dc-support-outgoing-172704016.html

Tens of thousands flock to DC for the "0.02 Milliion MAGA Plod". Darwin could do us all a real solid and end Trumpism and COVID in one swift move here.

"The crowd was largely protesting "voter fraud," to "show support for our President" and to "preserve the integrity of the vote," according to various event pages. Trump has refused to concede and leveled baseless allegations of voter fraud to falsely claim the election was stolen from him.

Most participants were not wearing face masks, which prevent the spread of COVID-19. The massive crowd, filled with red Make America Great Again hats and large flags with Trump’s name, was an unusual site in the nation’s capital, a liberal city. Biden won D.C with 93% of the vote, according to the Associated Press."

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thousands-rally-dc-support-outgoing-172704016.html

Tens of thousands flock to DC for the "0.02 Milliion MAGA Plod". Darwin could do us all a real solid and end Trumpism and COVID in one swift move here.

"The crowd was largely protesting "voter fraud," to "show support for our President" and to "preserve the integrity of the vote," according to various event pages. Trump has refused to concede and leveled baseless allegations of voter fraud to falsely claim the election was stolen from him.

Most participants were not wearing face masks, which prevent the spread of COVID-19. The massive crowd, filled with red Make America Great Again hats and large flags with Trump’s name, was an unusual site in the nation’s capital, a liberal city. Biden won D.C with 93% of the vote, according to the Associated Press."

I bet they will try and say over a million people were there lol 

The Republicans have gotten so scummy that they withheld Covid results from Democrats to avoid looking bad, which could result in the illness and death of their colleagues, colleagues families, and their constituents.  Complete scumbags, and I don't care if your left, right, or center, you know this was about as low as you can go:

"I do not understand why Senate Republicans chose to share positive cases only with members of their own party, putting staff and other senators at risk. We must put aside our differences and look out for our neighbors. At the end of the day, we're all Minnesotans."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/outrageous-republicans-blasted-for-alerting-only-gop-side-about-covid-cases-in-minnesota-senate/ar-BB1b142X?ocid=msedgdhp