Trump Is A Super Spreader! Death, Disease and Misery Follow

• Hundreds of Oklahoma healthcare professionals have signed a letter urging the mayor of Tulsa to cancel President Donald Trump's massive indoor campaign rally on Saturday. 
  • "Allowing our city to be one of the first places in the world to host an indoor gathering of this magnitude is not a political matter, it is a public health matter," the letter reads. "It is unthinkable that this is seen as a logical choice."
  • The letter's author, Dr. Jabraan Pasha, told Business Insider that the indoor rally is "unbelievably reckless" and insisted it will be a superspreader event. 
  • Monica Saenz, an intensive care doctor at Tulsa's St. John Medical Center, wrote in a comment that "we simply don't have the capacity to handle the number of people who will be infected because of this weekend's activities." 

Just stupid, senseless and reckless 

https://www.businessinsider.com/hundreds-of-oklahoma-nurses-and-doctors-urge-mayor-to-cancel-trumps-tulsa-rally-2020-6

Edited by Tiberius
  • Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

But tens of thousands of people in the street for weeks? No problem.

Out in the open air? Big difference. 

Trump has has been told this will kill people, his people, he just doesn't care 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I'm surprised tibs is even outspoken about this, hasn't he said he wished a lot of conservatives

would die? These rallies must really scare the daylights out of liberals.

Of course it does, because if there isn't a significant increase in Covid deaths in 2 weeks it will be more proof these lockdowns were totally unnecessary. 

35 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Of course it does, because if there isn't a significant increase in Covid deaths in 2 weeks it will be more proof these lockdowns were totally unnecessary. 

I would think there is significant contact tracing at this event..and if not proves Trump does not believe in what he says. 

Contact trace everyone, see what happens. Seems like a huge risk to Trump, if he is willing to take it , as are attendees..i say go for it!

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

I would think there is significant contact tracing at this event..and if not proves Trump does not believe in what he says. 

Contact trace everyone, see what happens. Seems like a huge risk to Trump, if he is willing to take it , as are attendees..i say go for it!

I get it, but contact tracing is a totally different story. Perhaps only the people who agree to it.

15 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I get it, but contact tracing is a totally different story. Perhaps only the people who agree to it.

whats the worry? If ya go, you have to agree that contact trace...why is that a big deal? 

39 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

EaujC6IXQAcVu5L?format=jpg&name=small

It is amazing how when women make direct insults to Trump and he responds in kind he is against women but the liberals here can make cruel and petty comments about a women's looks and not be questioned.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It is amazing how when women make direct insults to Trump and he responds in kind he is against women but the liberals here can make cruel and petty comments about a women's looks and not be questioned.

Yet you just questioned me. Give yourself some credit.

One of the purposes of the rallies is to obtain the names and most likely addresses of potential donors and obviously supporters. Any of you who have been paying attention would remember that after a rally the RNC publishes demographics on the makeup of the crowd. 

On 6/17/2020 at 8:51 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Nobody ever accused Gary of having any class. Remember this is what he looks like:

See the source image

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

One of the purposes of the rallies is to obtain the names and most likely addresses of potential donors and obviously supporters. Any of you who have been paying attention would remember that after a rally the RNC publishes demographics on the makeup of the crowd. 

Nobody ever accused Gary of having any class. Remember this is what he looks like:

See the source image

Yes - I am Gary Busey. That is what I look like. 

20 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

See the source image

Liberals flooded the Trump campaign with fake info and fake rally goers. Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez lauded the K-pop fans on Twitter. In a tweet aimed at Trump’s campaign manager, AOC wrote, “You just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into believing a million people wanted your white supremacist open mic enough to pack an arena during COVID.”

Another rally in a state with the fastest growing rates Insane! 

• The Arizona Department of Health reported nearly 3,600 additional Covid-19 cases on Tuesday, another record in additional daily cases, ahead of President Donald Trump’s scheduled appearances in the state.
  • Arizona is averaging about 2,500 daily new cases as of Monday, which is about a 94% increase since one week ago, according to a CNBC analysis of data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
  • The increase in cases and hospitalizations comes as Trump travels to the nation’s border with Mexico and to Phoenix, where he’s scheduled to attend a campaign rally at a local church.

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Another rally in a state with the fastest growing rates Insane! 

• The Arizona Department of Health reported nearly 3,600 additional Covid-19 cases on Tuesday, another record in additional daily cases, ahead of President Donald Trump’s scheduled appearances in the state.
  • Arizona is averaging about 2,500 daily new cases as of Monday, which is about a 94% increase since one week ago, according to a CNBC analysis of data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
  • The increase in cases and hospitalizations comes as Trump travels to the nation’s border with Mexico and to Phoenix, where he’s scheduled to attend a campaign rally at a local church.

So Trump can spread the virus even before he gets there?