2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

AP sources: Whitmer met with Biden as he nears VP decision

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer traveled to Delaware last weekend to meet with Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee’s first known in-person session with a potential running mate as he nears a decision.

Whitmer visited Biden Sunday, according to two high-ranking Michigan Democrats who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly. The first-term governor of the battleground state has long been on his short list of possible running mates.

Flight records show a chartered plane left Lansing’s Capital Region International Airport for Delaware Coastal Airport at 5:33 p.m. and returned at 11:16 p.m.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or maybe No Chance/Dementia Joe was speaking off the cuff again :lol: 

Ok, I am very impressed Joe can ride a bike. And no, I am not being sarcastic. Last week he needed a handler to help him walk, today he's riding a bike? Is this the same cocktail Hillary used to keep her upright for events?

Sounded like a joke to me, too:

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ok, I am very impressed Joe can ride a bike. And no, I am not being sarcastic. Last week he needed a handler to help him walk, today he's riding a bike? Is this the same cocktail Hillary used to keep her upright for events?

Sounded like a joke to me, too:

:lol: Him running with Peter Docy would be quite the spectacle. 

• Haha (+1) 1