Do we have invisible planes?

In aviation parlance, the phrase "cannot see" is used as a substitute for "cannot detect."

The F-22 and F-35 are "low observable" designs, as they address the three ways aircraft detect other aircraft.

I think this is a silly thread over nothing.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

In aviation parlance, the phrase "cannot see" is used as a substitute for "cannot detect."

The F-22 and F-35 are "low observable" designs, as they address the three ways aircraft detect other aircraft.

Trump said you literally can’t see it. Literally. Even if it was sitting right next to you 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I have heard and used the phrase "cannot see" hundreds of times in talking about these things., and I sure as hell know what it means.

No one is doubting you, I doubt Trump has any clue at all 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

This is an awesome thread.  TDS at it's finest.  Keep up the good work.  

You’re right! This is a fantastic thread.  Wondered how long it would take for Trumptards to defend him! ???

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

I just want to know how the pilots get in it, if they can’t see it right next to them? 

13 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

You’re right! This is a fantastic thread.  Wondered how long it would take for Trumptards to defend him! ???

What's to defend?  It's fun to watch you TDS'ers lose your ***** over something stupid.