Lifes Path.....Hang on OT

Hey TBDers I was the guy who posted over the weekend that I got my divorce decree and Was pretty Bumming.

Well today takes the Cake.

I got a cell phone call from a girl who was frantically crying. This girl I have known since she was 15 and she is 26 now. Well over the past 5 weeks she has been taking care of me if you know what I mean. Im a man I had needs. Well each of the times it was when captain Morgan was driving.

Well anyhow you guessed it she is pregnant. she doesnt know what she is going to do. Im scared to death. Im 28 and I love Kids but there are a few more things I have to add to this story before I ask for opinions.

First Off She has a 3 month Old already with another guy.

Second She is my younger brothers ex from 7 years ago

Third she live withs her GIRLFRIEND!!!

Am I screwed, what do i do?

Are you kidding? Call Jerry Springer!

Hey TBDers I was the guy who posted over the weekend that I got my divorce decree and Was pretty Bumming.

I got a cell phone call from a girl who was frantically crying. This girl I have known since she was 15 and she is 26 now. Well over the past 5 weeks she has been taking care of me if you know what I mean. Im a man I had needs. Well each of the times it was when captain Morgan was driving.

Well anyhow you guessed it she is pregnant. she doesnt know what she is going to do. Im scared to death. Im 28 and I love Kids but there are a few more things I have to add to this story before I ask for opinions.

308139[/snapback]

What are your/her views on abortion??

308160[/snapback]

I am not sure what my view is. One thing I do know is I would love a child. She has to be OK with it. I partially think there is a small period of time in which the baby is not yet formed on its own which it should be Ok for abortion. I make good money own my own house. I would be a great father, I just dont want to screw up somone elses life because I am selfish.

Maybe she can convince the girlfriends it's hers!

It could happen.  Doesn't sound like anyone in this situation is too smart.

308161[/snapback]

I will admit that not protecting ourselves was not very smart, but were not trailer trash. I have an education and work very hard. Regardless of the past decisions this one has to be the right one.

I will admit that not protecting ourselves was not very smart, but were not trailer trash. I have an education and work very hard. Regardless of the past decisions this one has to be the right one.

308167[/snapback]

All kidding aside from my previous post, this is a real tough call. First you have the fact she has a kid with someone else, PLUS it is your brothers' ex? Does he know you were seeing her at all? How would he react to you if you told him?

308139[/snapback]

I will answer this post as if it is not a troll. If it is, my compliments.

What you do is:

1) Get a paternity test after the child is born.

2) Take care of your child (if of course it is yours).

3) Say "so long" to 17% of your pre-tax (gross) income just for child support, and possibly more for child care expenses.

4) Stop drinking if you cant handle it.

Well over the past 5 weeks she has been taking care of me if you know what I mean. Im a man I had needs. Well each of the times it was when captain Morgan was driving.... First Off She has a 3 month Old already with another guy.

308139[/snapback]

I just have one question. what is the mother of a 3 month old doing going out on captain morgan benders?

All kidding aside from my previous post, this is a real tough call.  First you have the fact she has a kid with someone else, PLUS it is your brothers' ex?  Does he know you were seeing her at all?  How would he react to you if you told him?

308168[/snapback]

I told him we hooked up, he doesnt seem bother by it too much.

So in a nutshell, your wife is divorcing you because you've been having unprotected sex with another chick; a chick who already has a three-month-old from another man and probably figures the next dolt dumb enough to get her pregnant will take care of her.

If everything you are saying is actually true, then I can only suggest you try to take some of the good advice of the people who try to provide it to you because it is incredibly clear that you absolutely, positively suck at making decisions for yourself.

I will answer this post as if it is not a troll. If it is, my compliments.

What you do is:

1) Get a paternity test after the child is born.

2) Take care of your child (if of course it is yours).

3) Say "so long" to 17% of your pre-tax (gross) income just for child support, and possibly more for child care expenses.

4) Stop drinking if you cant handle it.

308169[/snapback]

We have the same circle of friends so Im very sure its mine.

I will definelty take care of the child, and be a great father.

Its not about money Id work 10 jobs, to give my child a good life.

I can handle my drinking, she was a good friend and we get along well. The captain was not the enabler.

So in a nutshell, your wife is divorcing you because you've been having unprotected sex with another chick; a chick who already has a three-month-old from another man and probably figures the next dolt dumb enough to get her pregnant will take care of her.

If everything you are saying is actually true, then I can only suggest you try to take some of the good advice of the people who try to provide it to you because it is incredibly clear that you absolutely, positively suck at making decisions for yourself.

308180[/snapback]

LA Billz Fan thanks for the advice, First Off I was always faithful to my wife. She left me for her own selfish reasons not my actions. me sleeping with this women was not in any way tied to my failed marriage.