Lifes Path.....Hang on OT

Well, It's not like her "girlfriend" isn't going to find out, assuming the baby goes to term. I would agree with an earlier poster, get a Paternity test ASAP. If it's yours, then suck it up and be a man. Handle your business.

And don't you know better than to mess with the fertile ones?? :D

Hey TBDers I was the guy who posted over the weekend that I got my divorce decree and Was pretty Bumming.

Well today takes the Cake.

I got a cell phone call from a girl who was frantically crying. This girl I have known since she was 15 and she is 26 now. Well over the past 5 weeks she has been taking care of me if you know what I mean. Im a man I had needs. Well each of the times it was when captain Morgan was driving.

Well anyhow you guessed it she is pregnant. she doesnt know what she is going to do. Im scared to death. Im 28 and I love Kids but there are a few more things I have to add to this story before I ask for opinions.

First Off She has a 3 month Old already with another guy.

Second She is my younger brothers ex from 7 years ago

Third she live withs her GIRLFRIEND!!!

Am I screwed, what do i do?

308139[/snapback]

No offense...but you are not a very smart person are you?

We have the same circle of friends so Im very sure its mine.

I will definelty take care of the child, and be a great father.

Its not about money Id work 10 jobs, to give my child a good life.

I can handle my drinking, she was a good friend and we get along well. The captain was not the enabler.

308182[/snapback]

OK, so she has a 3 month old, and:

1) Has been sleeping with you for a while.

2) She is slurping down rum.

3) Is your brothers' ex.

My thing is, tell yourself that you might not be so special and get a paternity test.

I am leaning toward not believing this posting, but good luck either way.

You had unprotected sex with a girl you didn't even love. :D That 17% doesn't seem like a lot now but wait and see. This girl is going to be shacking up with another guy before you know it. With the 17% of your paycheck, she is going to buy herself a new Mitsubishi Evo. Don't worry, you'll see the kid on the weekend and it will ruin your social life. Congratulations, you're now considered "damaged goods" and some girls won't even date you.

So how about them yankees...

First Off I was always faithful to my wife. She left me for her own selfish reasons not my actions. me sleeping with this women was not in any way tied to my failed marriage.

308183[/snapback]

Umm, you're sleeping around and you're still technically married. That speaks volumes in my mind... Two wrongs don't make a right.

I agree on the paternity tests, just in case.

What's a mother of a 2 month old doing sleeping around anyway? (the kid was less than 2 months old when you started). Amazing... And I hope to god she's not breast feeding, given the alcohol talk. :lol:

Good luck. :D

CW

Hey TBDers I was the guy who posted over the weekend that I got my divorce decree and Was pretty Bumming.

I got a cell phone call from a girl who was frantically crying. This girl I have known since she was 15 and she is 26 now. Well over the past 5 weeks she has been taking care of me if you know what I mean. Im a man I had needs. Well each of the times it was when captain Morgan was driving.

Well anyhow you guessed it she is pregnant. she doesnt know what she is going to do. Im scared to death. Im 28 and I love Kids but there are a few more things I have to add to this story before I ask for opinions.

308139[/snapback]

Sorry...a solid D for your stab at creative writing. Nice try, though.

308139[/snapback]

Two heads, only enough blood for one...

:D

Ring Ring ring ....

Him: Hello

Her: Hi my name is Jane, I met you at a party 6-8 weeks ago.... you said I was a good sport.

Him: Jane .... right, how are you?

Her: I'm pregnant... and I'm going to jump out the window!

Him: Hey ..... you ARE a good sport.

Sorry.... I know this doesn't help, but that's one of my favorite George Carlin bits of all time.... and this so made me think of it.

I will definelty take care of the child, and be a great father.

Its not about money Id work 10 jobs, to give my child a good life.

308182[/snapback]

Heh. Great dad. Ya. You both sound ready to be parents. Good luck.

RTB