Kudos to NPR on Reporting Joe Biden Sexaul Assault

Just now, Wacka said:

How many computers does Gary have? Doesmt he need a new connection for each alias?Is he up to ten now?

I was on a site where fundamentalists were stating that evolution was a commie plot.  Using science I took their argument apart.  The owner of the site  banned me 11 years ago. I tried  several times since then  using a different screen name. I an still banned because  I have th same ISP. 

Gary has got dibs on any old computers that the county was to replace.  They just leave them by the dumpster with orders to not pick them up before dark.

14 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Afford is a relative term.  I know people that drive 80,000 dollar dually pickup trucks that claim they can't afford to pay a kid to cut their lawn.  Since you are pushing me on this I will just come out and say that I don't want to hire you.  If you really want to work Walmart and McDonald's have programs to hire the less functional and they get tax credits to do so.  Sorry that I had to be so direct since your counselor said you are doing so poorly with reality as of late but I believe in a certain level of candid conversation.

Maybe your unsuccessful business is related to your poor reading comprehension? 

12 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Maybe your unsuccessful business is related to your poor reading comprehension? 

I know that your counselor can't see you all the time but should you air your problems here via projection?  Yes, your business failed (such as it was) and you have poor reading skills but it does not help to air those problems here where you are open to being ridiculed.  My business is OK.  Thanks for asking.  Your concern for me shows that there might yet be hope for you.  I've recommended to your counselor that perhaps your hostility towards those doing better than you should be the first concern versus general self esteem building.  The weather is looking better for the moment so maybe you can get busy with the garden spade.   

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

I know that your counselor can't see you all the time but should you air your problems here via projection?  Yes, your business failed (such as it was) and you have poor reading skills but it does not help to air those problems here where you are open to being ridiculed.  My business is OK.  Thanks for asking.  Your concern for me shows that there might yet be hope for you.  I've recommended to your counselor that perhaps your hostility towards those doing better than you should be the first concern versus general self esteem building.  The weather is looking better for the moment so maybe you can get busy with the garden spade.   

Yeah, the weather for the next week looks decent. I prefer to get outside and cook with a beer in hand. Stop by as I am just down the road from you! 

1 hour ago, KRC said:

That should hold up in court. "Your honor, I have no actual evidence, but my feelz tells me he is guilty."

Besides his own admission on video, no I have no proof?  I'd call witnesses, but they all have NDA's.  Remember when Stormy was fake news? Pepp Farms remembers, but I'm assuming we'll hear more about that after his presidency when Barr is gone.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, my proof is I work in the industry, asshat. I turned down three separate jobs with Harvey's company because of his reputation and what I witnessed first hand (which was his treatment of others) -- and that was before I was even really awake. 

Wait so you saw Harvey sexually assault women?  

Just now, daz28 said:

Wait so you saw Harvey sexually assault women?  

No. I saw Harvey humiliate his own employees on a hot set for no reason. Then, at another time, I watched Harvey berate a 20 year old intern for daring to walk between him and a producer while on set. 

Harvey was a bad guy every day he worked in this town. And he was constantly excused because he supported the right causes and politicians (and he could make other people famous). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Besides his own admission on video, no I have no proof?  I'd call witnesses, but they all have NDA's.  Remember when Stormy was fake news? Pepp Farms remembers, but I'm assuming we'll hear more about that after his presidency when Barr is gone.

Except, your quote of Trump does not say that. Again, you would get laughed out of court if you used that quote as "proof" that he sexually assaulted a woman.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, KRC said:

Except, your quote of Trump does not say that. Again, you would get laughed out of court if you used that quote as "proof" that he sexually assaulted a woman.

I'm not in court, but if I was it sure would be good corroborating evidence.  This was about his electability at the time, and I accept it at face value.  Not the first time his big mouth got him in trouble. 

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No. I saw Harvey humiliate his own employees on a hot set for no reason. Then, at another time, I watched Harvey berate a 20 year old intern for daring to walk between him and a producer while on set. 

Harvey was a bad guy every day he worked in this town. And he was constantly excused because he supported the right causes and politicians (and he could make other people famous). 

Which is still not proof he sexually assaulted anyone.

Just now, daz28 said:

Which is still not proof he sexually assaulted anyone.

It was an open secret to the point of being a running punchline on multiple shows. Because you had multiple actresses, assistants, and producers relaying their stories to their set-families day in and day out. 

Not sure why you're going so far out of your way to defend a man who was convicted guilty of these crimes by a jury.

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

How many computers does Gary have? Doesmt he need a new connection for each alias?Is he up to ten now?

I was on a site where fundamentalists were stating that evolution was a commie plot.  Using science I took their argument apart.  The owner of the site  banned me 11 years ago. I tried  several times since then  using a different screen name. I an still banned because  I have th same ISP. 

the same IP for 11 years?

emoticon-0112-wondering.gif.59b0abca8158e3797cd3a4e8b1ef71d6.gif

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was an open secret to the point of being a running punchline on multiple shows. Because you had multiple actresses, assistants, and producers relaying their stories to their set-families day in and day out. 

Not sure why you're going so far out of your way to defend a man who was convicted guilty of these crimes by a jury.

I'm not defending him per se.  I'm making a point that besides what some women said about him, you really don't have any proof.  Just trying to bring to light what a tricky situation this whole sexual assault thing really is.  If he were Trump, he'd have said all these women are mad, because he didn't give them roles.  It definitely deserves more attention than who's using which bathroom.

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Except his conviction in a court of law for those crimes... 

The thing is how easy would it be for the victims to lie about it.  There were no real "witnesses" other than him and the accusers.  How many accusers does Trump have?  I'm just saying this is a delicate issue. 

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Except his conviction in a court of law for those crimes... 

With more charges pending I believe?

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

The thing is how easy would it be for the victims to lie about it.  There were no real "witnesses" other than him and the accusers.  How many accusers does Trump have?  I'm just saying this is a delicate issue. 

How often does a rapist operate with a crew?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GG said:

How often does a rapist operate with a crew?

You're just solidifying my point.  What made their stories more believable than Trump, Biden, and Kavanaugh's accusers? 

...or for that matter any man, anytime, anywhere?

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

You're just solidifying my point.  What made their stories more believable than Trump, Biden, and Kavanaugh's accusers? 

...or for that matter any man, anytime, anywhere?

Because there were recordings of the encounters, accusers filed police reports at the time, and everyone knew what was going on in real time!!!   But other than that ...

Another thing to note is that while it's widely known that Trump has always had a loose interpretation of fidelity, none of his dalliances occurred with his underlings.  Now compare that with the lecherous behavior of the people who are slinging the sharpest arrows at him.   Even you have to admit there's no comparing an extramarital affair with a Playmate with a super-powerful boss forcing himself on his subordinates.

• Thank you (+1) 1