Guess Who I Saw Today

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I went to the Renaissance Faire in southern California today and saw no sh*t the Pixie Fairy himself. For those of you.....sorry us, who have been tricked into linking to Pixyland and have had our toes curl at what we saw will know what I mean.

We were at a stage watching some "wenches" doing a skit when a guy dressed as Peter Pan walked by. I though, "oh my f@#$ing God........it's him." Luckily my wife saw him and I asked her if she had ever seen Pixyland.com and she said no. I explained the site to her and the relevance to this message board and when we got home I showed the site to her. And her response was............"yup, that was him." A Renaissance faire is the only place someone like him can dress like that in public. What a freak. And for those of you not in the know, I present to you................ The Pixie Fairy

I have a feeling you might be his client #9.

My wife and I went to the Renaissance Faire in southern California today and saw no sh*t the Pixie Fairy himself. For those of you.....sorry us, who have been tricked into linking to Pixyland and have had our toes curl at what we saw will know what I mean.

We were at a stage watching some "wenches" doing a skit when a guy dressed as Peter Pan walked by. I though, "oh my f@#$ing God........it's him." Luckily my wife saw him and I asked her if she had ever seen Pixyland.com and she said no. I explained the site to her and the relevance to this message board and when we got home I showed the site to her. And her response was............"yup, that was him." A Renaissance faire is the only place someone like him can dress like that in public. What a freak. And for those of you not in the know, I present to you................ The Pixie Fairy

Hobnobber. :thumbsup:

I just passed John Edwards in the lobby of the Hilton at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Gosh he's a handsome fella.... :lol: and before anyone gets excited, he's here to deliver a keynote at the CTIA convention tomorrow morning. He's co-starring with our friend Fred Thompson. Now there is a study in contrast on so many levels....

I just passed John Edwards in the lobby of the Hilton at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Gosh he's a handsome fella.... :lol: and before anyone gets excited, he's here to deliver a keynote at the CTIA convention tomorrow morning. He's co-starring with our friend Fred Thompson. Now there is a study in contrast on so many levels....

Any ambulances around?

Any ambulances around?

For Fred you mean? He sure looks sickly and peaked and in need of one, but I didn't see any. In Vegas of course the ambulances look like circus carts like every other silly ass thing around here.