Guess Who I Saw Today

My wife and I went to the Renaissance Faire in southern California today and saw no sh*t the Pixie Fairy himself. For those of you.....sorry us, who have been tricked into linking to Pixyland and have had our toes curl at what we saw will know what I mean.

We were at a stage watching some "wenches" doing a skit when a guy dressed as Peter Pan walked by. I though, "oh my f@#$ing God........it's him." Luckily my wife saw him and I asked her if she had ever seen Pixyland.com and she said no. I explained the site to her and the relevance to this message board and when we got home I showed the site to her. And her response was............"yup, that was him." A Renaissance faire is the only place someone like him can dress like that in public. What a freak. And for those of you not in the know, I present to you................ The Pixie Fairy

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell us you sell propane and propane accessories, and you were just there to land a big account.

307955[/snapback]

He really didn't take the picture because he had the same outfit on.

Meanwhile, how was the Faire? I'd been two a couple up north, and they are...without question...an outstanding time.

Dang it, another one? Ok, if guys must go, I’m putting LABillsFan charge of the spending money. Spend it any way you want with three rules: No tights, tassels, or skirts on the Chef. Oh, and no bells.

Dang it, another one? Ok, if guys must go, I’m putting LABillsFan charge of the spending money. Spend it any way you want with three rules: No tights, tassels, or skirts on the Chef. Oh, and no bells.

308150[/snapback]

You're thinking about this completely wrong. First, YOU don't have to dress up. Let the wackos dress up. Also...remember when all of this supposedly takes place. Let's just say Shakespeare was at the height of his popularity. And you know what that means: wenches with ample cleavage. The attire the women wear to these things is impressive, to say the least.

(This could be the first thread to get moved from PPP over to TSW.) :D

My wife and I went to the Renaissance Faire in southern California today and saw no sh*t the Pixie Fairy himself.  For those of you.....sorry us, who have been tricked into linking to Pixyland and have had our toes curl at what we saw will know what I mean. 

We were at a stage watching some "wenches" doing a skit when a guy dressed as Peter Pan walked by.  I though, "oh my f@#$ing God........it's him."  Luckily my wife saw him and I asked her if she had ever seen Pixyland.com and she said no.  I explained the site to her and the relevance to this message board and when we got home I showed the site to her. And her response was............"yup, that was him."  A Renaissance faire is the only place someone like him can dress like that in public.  What a freak.  And for those of you not in the know, I present to you................  The Pixie Fairy

307538[/snapback]

That site has 7.2 million hits.....wow!

You're thinking about this completely wrong. First, YOU don't have to dress up. Let the wackos dress up. Also...remember when all of this supposedly takes place. Let's just say Shakespeare was at the height of his popularity. And you know what that means: wenches with ample cleavage. The attire the women wear to these things is impressive, to say the least.

(This could be the first thread to get moved from PPP over to TSW.) :D

308237[/snapback]

Yeah, the wife goes to check out cod pieces, I go to check out the cleavage.

So I'm a dirty old man.  What does that make my wife.  And be careful she tends to read over my shoulder.  :w00t:

308414[/snapback]

Well, if I remember correctly, you robbed the cradle. So, those pics I posted, by no means look like your wife.

Thus, to your lovely wife, I say this. HOW COULD YOU END UP WITH THAT OLD FART????? ;)

Seriously, I think I've been to at least 10 of those things here in Florida, always a good time. Though the Grog kicks my azz anymore. ;)

(This could be the first thread to get moved from PPP over to TSW.) ;)

308237[/snapback]

:w00t: My propane sales and spending rules are lifted from a "King of the Hill" episode where they go to one of those fairs. Dale goes dressed in a Star Trek uniform.

That first wench looks....tasty.

I'll tell you what...one of these days, I'm going to Caesar's for their bacchinalian - Complete with wine-girls. <howard dean>YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!</howard dean>