Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Do you, counselor, have factual proof that Trump is a liar yes or no?  This is the fact that I am trying to determine here.  The result of the ignorance or lying is not in question here. What is in question is, again, do you have proof whether or not Trump is in fact a liar.  Yes or no? 

Is this sentence not stated as a fact versus conjecture?

Yes. Prove I am lying. 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Actually, I really find him boring. Time after time he refers to one list or another, as if we care. He's unoriginal, repetitive and lazy. He came here to "keep his debating skills sharp during the shutdown" and thought that his "special skills" were going to be all he needed. Well, the Crusading Counselor has found out he's no Perry Mason but more like Vinny Gambini. 

Fake news.  I'm not like either one. One more reason why you're on the fake news list. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Actually, I really find him boring. Time after time he refers to one list or another, as if we care. He's unoriginal, repetitive and lazy. He came here to "keep his debating skills sharp during the shutdown" and thought that his "special skills" were going to be all he needed. Well, the Crusading Counselor has found out he's no Perry Mason but more like Vinny Gambini. 

Also, I have now placed you on the bad grammar list based on your disrespect for the serial comma. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_comma

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Fake news.  I'm not like either one. One. more reason why you're on the fake news list. 

Most of those clowns are on my list as well. I only have one list though. The Dr.Trump ball lickers club. I’m trying to limit membership, but *****, it’s tough to do! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What's unintentionally funny about the decidedly lame "list" joke JA has going on, is that it's so lame and uninspired not even he can remember who's on what list or which lists he's got running. It's like a stand up who forgets his own punchline -- but rather than moving on to a new joke he asks the audience to stand by while he tries to figure it out.

A smarter person would take that note as a sign to change up their material. But based on his posting history to date, expecting something intelligent from him (or honest) is probably expecting too much.

perhaps a wiser person would ignore insults and not feed trolls* Your very reply lets him know you have taken note and feel the need to reply. Who's the fool FOOL. Calling anyone else out on the "truth" based on one persons opinion equals fool squared.

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

perhaps a wiser person would ignore insults and not feed trolls* Your very reply lets him know you have taken note and feel the need to reply. Who's the fool FOOL. Calling anyone else out on the "truth" based on one persons opinion equals fool squared.

The reply also suggests that his inclusion on the snowflake list was warranted.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

Quick -- don't you have some memes to post and basic facts to bungle? 

You're slipping. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Quick -- don't you have some memes to post and basic facts to bungle? 

You're slipping. 

Are you suggesting that Kostabi now is washed up?  I don't think that's the case.  In any event, I'm pretty confident that he's not a psycho.  So I wouldn't expect him to join you on the washed up psycho list anytime soon.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Lawyer checking in again.  "Absolute proof" is not the relevant standard.  It's not even "beyond a reasonable doubt" here.  In point of fact it's preponderance of the evidence, which is a much lower bar than the first two standards.  (Unless, of course, the lies are alleged to be criminal, in which case we'd be back to beyond a reasonable doubt.)

An act such as a lie also can be proven through circumstantial evidence, for what it's worth.  

Carry on. 

This is not being tried as a civil case counselor.  This is being prosecuted the court of public opinion as a capital murder case.  So we are back to beyond reasonable doubt.

Carry on. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Are you suggesting that Kostabi now is washed up?  I don't think that's the case.  In any event, I'm pretty confident that he's not a psycho.  So I wouldn't expect him to join you on the washed up psycho list anytime soon.  

I'm suggesting he's yet to post a single meaningful thing in his time down here. Nor have you.

Which is why ya'll get along. Trolls through and through. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

☝️

Told ya. 

tell me where I lied though. I thought washing hands after handling balls was a PSI. Actually DR YOU are my stress relief. But you can't have my balls. So sorry. You'll have to learn to live with memes ONLY from me. 

ones persons "meaningful' is another stable geniuses troll GO FIGURE. Say, isthere room on the tRump bandwagon? I bet you'd like me then LOL

On 4/23/2020 at 1:52 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

☝️

Actually, I think I'll continue to miss most of your posts. It's cute that you think I read them though. ;) 

oh you read them allright how'd you know I post memes? 

Edited by ~Kostabi~
  • Like (+1) 1