Tom Brady

udonkey

Did you expect anything less, why watch that sh*t....... :angry:

307188[/snapback]

Because I'm staying in tonight, bored as hell, suffering from allergies for the first time in my life. I swear I've sneezed 100 times in the past hour.

the current cast of SNL is so bad, this show isn't worth watching. It has gotten so bad it's hard to believe they're even on the air anymore. That falconer sketch and Tom Brady's house of felafel had absolutely no comic value whatsoever. The falconer had to be the most poorly written and executed sketch I've seen in years.

If it weren't for Robert Smigel's fun house, there would be nothing left to air. His stuff is almost always hilarious. Nothing else on the show is.

Hard to imagine how some of those sketches were considered the cream of the crop of their ideas for the week.

I think any one of us could gather up five friends to outsketch this bunch.

pathetic.

the current cast of SNL is so bad, this show isn't worth watching. It has gotten so bad it's hard to believe they're even on the air anymore. That falconer sketch and Tom Brady's house of felafel had absolutely no comic value whatsoever. The falconer had to be the most poorly written and executed sketch I've seen in years.

If it weren't for Robert Smigel's fun house, there would be nothing left to air. His stuff is almost always hilarious. Nothing else on the show is.

Hard to imagine how some of those sketches were considered the cream of the crop of their ideas for the week.

I think any one of us could gather up five friends to outsketch this bunch.

pathetic.

I think I've maybe watched (part, not all of) one SNL episode this year. Brady hosting tonight made me want to avoid it all the more.

Horatio Sanz(?) is a terrible comedic actor. I think they keep him on just to have a fat man that reminds everyone of Chris Farley, who was kept on because he reminded everyone of Jon Belushi. Sanz just flubs every line, and then starts on a giggle-fest. It used to be something unique when the cast would laugh during the skit when something would go wrong (ie, Christopher Walken's moustache kept falling off in "The Continental"). The current cast, minus Tina Fey sometimes, is crap.

Tom Brady's Flalafel City????? Well, at least he was wearing a dress (or was it a serape?) so he can be the object of derision. The skits I saw were just bad.

I always tivo snl... Now, mostly i fast forward through it, but i do watch it just to see if there are any cameos, and to watch weekend update. I only liked the bears skit this week though, if only to see if george wendt would make a suprise appearance.

Horatio Sanz(?) is a terrible comedic actor. I think they keep him on just to have a fat man that reminds everyone of Chris Farley, who was kept on because he reminded everyone of Jon Belushi. Sanz just flubs every line, and then starts on a giggle-fest. It used to be something unique when the cast would laugh during the skit when something would go wrong (ie, Christopher Walken's moustache kept falling off in "The Continental"). The current cast, minus Tina Fey sometimes, is crap.

Tom Brady's Flalafel City????? Well, at least he was wearing a dress (or was it a serape?) so he can be the object of derision. The skits I saw were just bad.

307251[/snapback]

I've notciced the same thing...Sanz NEVER stays in charecter! Surprised he's still on the show. Brady sucked, but compared to other athlete-hosts he was okay. Joe Montana and Wayne Gretzky stick out in my mind as the worst ever. (Although how funny was it to hear Joe say "...I'll be up in my room masturbating!" LOL)

As far as SNL in general, it all comes down to writing. No material, no yuks.

PTR

(Although how funny was it to hear Joe say "...I'll be up in my room masturbating!"  LOL)

307335[/snapback]

That was one of the all time great lines on SNL. To see JM so calmly pull that line off was hillarious.

Anyone notice how long Brady's monkey arms were. He is a freak.

Steroids?  I saw a commercial on ESPN for the draft talking about how "the draft matter" and talked about him being a skinny 6th round pick, and then all of a sudden he put on enough weight.  Hmmm.

307194[/snapback]

Yeah, the fact that he's been the hardest worker during the season and the offseason wouldnt have anything to do with him putting on muscle over the past 5 years would it? Must be steroids since you cant come up with or accept any rational explanation for why he kicks your behinds year in and year out.

Steroids?  I saw a commercial on ESPN for the draft talking about how "the draft matter" and talked about him being a skinny 6th round pick, and then all of a sudden he put on enough weight.  Hmmm.

307194[/snapback]

I've said it before, and I will say it again, green does not go well with Bills colors!

307251[/snapback]

Speaking of laughing every skit, Jimmy Fallon used to do that all the time. I don't remember watching one skit where he didn't have that smile...

I've notciced the same thing...Sanz NEVER stays in charecter!  Surprised he's still on the show.  Brady sucked, but compared to other athlete-hosts he was okay.  Joe Montana and Wayne Gretzky stick out in my mind as the worst ever.  (Although how funny was it to hear Joe say "...I'll be up in my room masturbating!"  LOL)

As far as SNL in general, it all comes down to writing.  No material, no yuks.

PTR

307335[/snapback]

Nancy Kerrigan was worse than any of them.