NFL offering complimentary access to Game Pass

This has got to be one of the wisest business moves I've seen in a long time. Great work. It's a win win!

Oh man... There's no way I come out of my next two month love affair with "coaches film" without an addiction.. Wife is not gonna be happy about me buying game pass going forward.

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 2

</snip>

NFL Game Pass will be offered free of charge until May 31 to fans within the U.S., and starting Thursday until July 31 to fans outside the U.S. and Canada* with the following features:

Game Replays

-- Replay games from 2009-2019 including full broadcast replays of games, commercial free in HD (International -- 2019 season only)
--Includes Preseason (excluding 2009 season), playoff and Super Bowl matchups from the past 11 seasons (International -- 2019 Season only)
-- Condensed 45-minute game replays
-- Access 'All-22' and 'High Endzone' angle footage with Coaches Film
-- Exclusive NFL Game Pass Film Sessions
-- NFL players and coaches take Brian Baldinger and Ron Jaworski inside the film room to break down game-winning plays and technique

NFL Shows & Game Archives

-- 2019 episodes of NFL RedZone (International Only*)
-- Previous seasons of NFL Originals such as Hard Knocks, Mic'd Up, & A Football Life

Live NFL Network (International Only*)

-- 24/7 coverage of Free Agency, NFL Total Access and more

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 months later...

this offer has just been extended to July 31st.

myself, with no other sports to watch (outside of the recently restarted NASCAR), i have been putting this complimentary offer to good use.

Edited by Foxx

37 minutes ago, Foxx said:

this offer has just been extended to July 31st.

myself, with no other sports to watch (outside of the recently restarted NASCAR), i have been putting this complimentary offer to good use.

I wish they would go way back with games.

That would really be cool.

• Like (+1) 2