If "BPA" at each position is there RD 2...which do you draft

4 hours ago, Seoulofstone said:

DE because now the pass rush rotation is OLD.

Your list is a bit strange to me.

WR- would be #4 and rarely get on the field.

CB-ok makes sense and I would love to reunite the Diggs brothers or take a fast CB like AJ Terrell.

C- I don't get this either. Morse has two years on his contract and Bills currently have both Long and Feliciano who can cover there. You want your pick to redshirt his first two years?

Because they're usually more versatile and can play Guard and I like that more then moving Gs to Center.

And I'm sorry.  But we can't discount Morse's injury history *knocks on wood*

I spent all last August terrified of this team without him.  Yes its probably a reach to do that in round 2, but I definitely have it on my priority list.  Again, thinking he'll play Center and compete for a Guard position.  

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Because they're usually more versatile and can play Guard and I like that more then moving Gs to Center.

I spent all last August terrified of this team without him.  Yes its probably a reach to do that in round 2, but I definitely have it on my priority list.  Again, thinking he'll play Center and compete for a Guard position.  

I definitely get concern over Morse, although I genuinely can't remember if he missed any games last year? I think he way exceeded the panicked expectations over his health from preseason.

I also agree that it's simply smart to think about future expiring contracts. But they have a lot of contingency for a Morse injury. I would be more worried about tackle depth than interior right now.

3 guys can play center, 4 can play G but only 4 on the roster play T and only Dawkins was a reliable/proven option there last year for me.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Even with taking into Morse's injury history, we still have Felciano and Long.  We just resigned Spain and Feliciano had a solid year.  

I would want our round 2 pick to be on the field.  Both our our starting defensive ends are over 30....DE is a pretty big need.

4 hours ago, Gambit said:

And what guarantees the QB would be anything great? There's a higher chance Chase ends up being great. If the Skins had a shot at Burrows I'd understand them going QB. Not so much for Tua tho.

Redskins management loves Tua, but they call NO shots.

Edited by Formerly Allan in MD