plans for the day

mead107

putting the deck chairs back on the deck getting ready for my sons 21 birthday party . heading down to the apt house to wrk for a little bit and throw out a second tenant this week . why do people think they do not have to pay rent ??

starting the laundry

dropping off dry cleaning

going to work (prob 2 hrs)

picking up spa gift certificate for wife's birthday

grocery store

more laundry

lunch

making "to do" list for trip to France in a week....

fun?

Both.  CEO is selling the company and I'm the guy who has all the answers for the accountants and lawyers.

306798[/snapback]

You definitely need to get and watch a copy of Office Space.

Pay particular attention to the Milton character and take notes on how he manages his work/life balance. In summary - keep your eye on your red stapler, and also those fractions of a penny on each transaction! It sounds like you're the guy who knows where they're kept! :D

Doing stuff around the house this morning. Coaching my son's (13 & 14 year olds) little league team for a game at 11:30. Will have to go in to work later in the afternoon to process payroll. Probably end with a lazy night of watching a movie with the family.

I get to start it all over again on Sunday. We have another game at 11:30, making up a rain out. This is a tough weekend, we are playing the two best teams in the league, but due to the pitcher rest rule, we can't pitch our best on back to back days. Then in the evening we have our little league picture day.

putting the deck chairs back on the deck getting ready for my sons 21 birthday party . heading down to the apt house to wrk for a little bit and throw out a second tenant this week . why do people think they do not have to pay  rent ??

306792[/snapback]

Wake up, get pissed at the kids,beat the kids, go to the track, get drunk, lose all myt money, come home take it out on my family, get some beers . pass out around 8.30.

Nothing like the easy girls of Hornell.  :D

306850[/snapback]

I've been busy playing matchmaker the last few weeks. I figure i'd keep it simple tonight. :D

Doing stuff around the house this morning.  Coaching my son's (13 & 14 year olds) little league team for a game at 11:30.  Will have to go in to work later in the afternoon to process payroll.  Probably end with a lazy night of watching a movie with the family. 

I get to start it all over again on Sunday.  We have another game at 11:30, making up a rain out.  This is a tough weekend, we are playing the two best teams in the league, but due to the pitcher rest rule, we can't pitch our best on back to back days.  Then in the evening we have our little league picture day.

306856[/snapback]

A mullet hair mother could learn a lot from your example.

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

306869[/snapback]

I was thinking maybe we could go home and put on the Sisqo CD...

Wake up, get pissed at the kids,beat the kids, go to the track, get drunk, lose all myt money, come home take it out on my family, get some beers . pass out around 8.30.

306863[/snapback]

Dad is that you? :angry: