No fans allowed at NCAA tournaments.

Beast

Just now, SlimShady'sGhost said:

It was all fun and games when Gobert was playing with the microphones 

until he was diagnosed 

He was my favourite player, I read elsewhere he defines lockdown D now :(

1 hour ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Maybe we can replace the ncaa tournament with disease deaths and run a bracket. Clearly Tuberculosis is a one seed, but I would love to see sleeping sickness knock them out in the round of 32.

And if we were to put all causes of death in there, medical error / malpractice would be the #1 seed in the West bracket. (It’s the third leading cause of death.)

Edited by UConn James

47 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Death total here is in the 30’s. What are the odds we reach 10k?  100k?  

A buddy here in Atlanta tells me his doctor's local estimate is 50-75k deaths. That seems crazy high to me, but it could certainly happen, I suppose. That’s why I’m trying to play by some sensible rules. I’ll hit the grocery store when needed, try to be smart and wait to see how things go while staying mostly homebound.

It really doesn’t change my life too much, though I like to go out to restaurants for lunch pretty much daily. I sit and read my book over a meal. I ate lunch at home today. Save money and playing it safe. 

42 minutes ago, Augie said:

A buddy here in Atlanta tells me his doctor's local estimate is 50-75k deaths. That seems crazy high to me, but it could certainly happen, I suppose. That’s why I’m trying to play by some sensible rules. I’ll hit the grocery store when needed, try to be smart and wait to see how things go while staying mostly homebound.

It really doesn’t change my life too much, though I like to go out to restaurants for lunch pretty much daily. I sit and read my book over a meal. I ate lunch at home today. Save money and playing it safe. 

you have on average 20,000 deaths a month in the US each month from pneumonia and flu

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I am not at all making light of the situation, but could monetary losses be mitigated if game times are spread out to run less games simultaneously over the first round?  More games at different times bumping up advertising exposure?

It’s over, Johnny