New Rams logo ??

Not only is it terrible, but it might be a rip off.

Plus that awful Rams head - it looks like skull you would find in the desert.  White head with gold horns - is this the long lost and dead Golden Fleece head from mythology.

They need to step back admit their error and start over.  They blew it.

I just want to see Stan Kroenke & Jerry Jones face because of Jerry's influence on Kroenke to move the Rams back to LA when this $5 Billion dollar palace is less than full after the new car smell wears off ! Sure it's gonna have Super Bowls as soon as it's finished but what will the regular season hold after the new wears off ?

I think that history shows that in LA fans have ADHD & their attention goes elsewhere because they have so many other teams out there to be loyal to & that the Rams will once again show even with this palace of a stadium they will not be as big a deal in time as the NFL wants .

I'm actually liking it better now than the original picture of that hat...

4 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Not only is it terrible, but it might be a rip off.

Plus that awful Rams head - it looks like skull you would find in the desert.  White head with gold horns - is this the long lost and dead Golden Fleece head from mythology.

They need to step back admit their error and start over.  They blew it.

But ASU's didn't use the Fibonacci sequence, okay?? 

What if the person who designed ASU's logo got a job with the design team who did the Rams' logo...

...or what if it was the same design team...

• 2 weeks later...