Ottawa Senators CEO fired

stuvian

1 hour ago, stuvian said:

by this I guess he pays his gambling debts on time?

I would guess he is an alcoholic/substance abuser, he engaged in some level of sexual misconduct, some type of bigotry...or something like that.

That stated cause for termination will be consistent with a provision of his employment K.  That statement is just the legal department making sure they have their ducks in a row.

On 3/4/2020 at 12:42 PM, stuvian said:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/finance/topstories/cp-newsalert-ottawa-senators-fire-ceo-jim-little/ar-BB10KhHZ

very abrupt. Wonder if there are skeletons in his closet or he discovered the owners skeletons

He swore at the owner (and from the stories out there about Melnyk it was probably well deserved...).

Edited by BillsFan4

On 3/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, Nextmanup said:

I would guess he is an alcoholic/substance abuser, he engaged in some level of sexual misconduct, some type of bigotry...or something like that.

That stated cause for termination will be consistent with a provision of his employment K.  That statement is just the legal department making sure they have their ducks in a row.

Occam's razor, you don't need to speculate about what you don't know about the man's character.