Gore and Singletary still training together in the offseason

YoloinOhio

hes a pros pro. Having Gore around is huge for the locker room.

I heard him on the radio in Miami. He has been mentoring Singletary. He mentioned he wants to continue living through him after hes done. 

Hes the one that got Singletary back in the gym. Singletary asked him what he should do with his time off. Gore said...two weeks off and get back it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 1/30/2020 at 7:26 AM, BADOLBILZ said:

It was a wise move.........both business and football wise.

You and @GunnerBill were both very anti-Gore at his signing.......which was absurd for the cheap price.

But what he did on the field to help get them to the 5-1 start was outstanding..........and frankly his performance in the Patriots game  in Buffalo was extraordinary and they should have gotten to at least 6-0.

He was spent after all that work in a short span of time......but that fast start.....much of it with Singletary sidelined........ was the difference between them making the playoffs and being the 7-9 or 8-8 team they resembled after that.

I wouldn't be surprised if they re-signed him with no guarantees and drafted 2 RB's and then made the decision whether to keep Gore at the end of TC the way they did with McCoy.

I don't see the Bills drafting 2 RB's, but I like this idea. Bringing Gore back would not be a bad move.