Cowboys hire Mike McCarthy as Head Coach

YoloinOhio

I don't think McCarthy's resume is that impressive but if they wanted a proven HC I don't know of a better one out on the market in all honesty. I think they would have been better off dipping into the college ranks or working into the coordinator pool rather than an OK retread. I think that this is more than likely cements the Cowboys in that 8-10 good but not great level of success with him and presumably Dak locked into a huge 30 million dollar contract.

Anyone ever read that article about Aaron Rodgers saying that Mike McCarthy has the lowest football IQ hes ever dealt with?

As it's already been stated, it's not going to end well for Dallas.  MM could only win 1 with one of the GOATs, can you imagine with Dak??

36 minutes ago, TonyBeets said:

Anyone ever read that article about Aaron Rodgers saying that Mike McCarthy has the lowest football IQ hes ever dealt with?

As it's already been stated, it's not going to end well for Dallas.  MM could only win 1 with one of the GOATs, can you imagine with Dak??

Mr. Rodgers is a total dick, great player though

...how touching...…...

“It was like love at first sight” between Jerry Jones and Mike McCarthy

Posted by Mike Florio on January 7, 2020, 6:17 AM EST

The slow divorce between Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett was followed by a Vegas wedding for Jones and Mike McCarthy.

“It was like love at first sight,” a source with knowledge of the dynamics between Jones and McCarthy said when explaining the quick move by the Cowboys to make McCarthy the new head coach.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/01/07/it-was-like-love-at-first-sight-between-jerry-jones-and-mike-mccarthy/#comments

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy