Duke Williams played more snaps than Cole Beasley

HappyDays

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Oh it's real. There's another thread full of em

3 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

It is truly amazing that anyone could watch that replay and come to either of these conclusions.

Bizarro World.

I am going by that picture of him with his left arm hooked and held back by the db. I have only seen the play in real time and couldn't really tell what happened, will have to see it again in slow motion. If I was wrong, my bad. Either way I am no big Duke booster and think the Bills definitely need more talent at the position. A better line would help the passing game significantly as well.

Edited by Turk71

4 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I am going by that picture of him with his left arm hooked and held back by the db. I have only seen the play in real time and couldn't really tell what happened, will have to see it again in slow motion. If I was wrong, my bad. Either way I am no big Duke booster and think the Bills definitely need more talent at the position. A better line would help the passing game significantly as well.

Ball has already passed through his hands when he gets hooked.  It's gone.  The hook prevented him from possible recovering his bobbled catch.  That's what the slowmo replay shows, nothing else.

• Thank you (+1) 1