A Saturday Night Home Game!!!!!

flomoe

That Buffalo finally gets a nationally televised game at home. It works out perfect for Ralph since he doesn't like having Sunday or Monday night games in Buffalo since a large number of fans commute from all over New York State and Ontario. I'm glad to see that the NFL finally has given Buffalo a break, in December no less.

That's just awesome!!

That Buffalo finally gets a nationally televised game at home. It works out perfect for Ralph since he doesn't like having Sunday or Monday night games in Buffalo since a large number of fans commute from all over New York State and Ontario. I'm glad to see that the NFL finally has given Buffalo a break, in December no less.

That's just awesome!!

304133[/snapback]

How is this different from a Sunday nite game?

My buddy Bif Beeper pointed out that the last Broncos/Bills game in on a saturday in 1992 was the reason why the Bills never host saturday/monday night games. Fans had all day to get pickled and it was a drunken melee. I fully expect the National Guard and SWAT teams to be on hand, assuming the county can pay for them.

12+ hours to tailgate? First home national TV game in 13 years? The blood and the vomit will flow! What a great impression the city will get to make.

PTR

My buddy Bif Beeper pointed out that the last Broncos/Bills game in on a saturday in 1992 was the reason why the Bills never host saturday/monday night games.  Fans had all day to get pickled and it was a drunken melee.  I fully expect the National Guard and SWAT teams to be on hand, assuming the county can pay for them.

12+ hours to tailgate?  First home national TV game in 13 years?  The blood and the vomit will flow!  What a great impression the city will get to make.

PTR

304635[/snapback]

We played the Jets and Titans at home at night in recent seasons. Just haven't had a Monday nighter.

I'm blond.  Help a sis out here man.

304563[/snapback]

Easier for people to drive on Saturday, stay overnight and drive home on Sunday WITHOUT taking off next day or needed to go to work tired.

The last Sunday night game was against Titans I believe and it was on a Sunday but Monday was a holiday.